Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Artes Owners

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Artes Owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 07:01 PM
slick121985
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Artes Owners

I'd like owners of in particular, the Super Bee and the Rhino, that have high time on their engines. Issues? longevity? I have little experiance with these engines myself. any high time artes engines out there still ticking??? Thanks guys, Greg
Old 12-13-2006, 07:06 PM
pilott34

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Artes Owners

Old 12-13-2006, 08:13 PM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

Well...I believe the Super Bee has not been out a loooong time so you may find the info you desire short. That being said, I have been flying the crap out of mine and I love it. I have had no problems what so ever. It makes lots of power, has great economy and I recomend it highly. I also have a Rhino and it's a beast. It will knock you off of your feet when you open it up. Thumbs up with that one too.

I hope this helps.

Beave

Old 12-13-2006, 09:45 PM
luckyb001
My Feedback: (8)

I have a Rhino with about 50 flights. No problems so far and has great power. Mike
Old 12-13-2006, 10:44 PM
pilott28
My Feedback: (27)

I have a Rhino with just shy of 24 hours on it in just under a year and I have never had a problem. I keep thinking I should send it in, but it is running so well, I hate to mess with a good thing. I live in Florida and have run it in 30 degree weather and 99 degree weather with 99% humidity and it handles it all like a champ.