Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

XPS Xtremelink in a Cermark F16

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

XPS Xtremelink in a Cermark F16

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 01:41 AM
Eddie P
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: XPS Xtremelink in a Cermark F16

ORIGINAL: C2_Hobbies

Actually Eddie, if you actually read the thread, the crash had nothing to do with spread spektrum, or specifically Spektrum. It had to do with battery voltage dropping too low.

ORIGINAL: Eddie P

ORIGINAL: C2_Hobbies

This is where I think spektrum has done their homework. I think the "dual" receviers is the key for 2.4 ghz.
Seems Spektrum has their own issues too. More homework to be done by us all?

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5816171/tm.htm

I really hope we can get down to what the deal is, I really do prefer the option of the 2.4 over 72 myself...

PA-Leeeze. You are posting over two weeks after a discussion that was going on and cherry picking well after the discussion is over. Are you really this bored?

Yes, I did read the thread. When I posted, there was quite a lot of unknowns, and the "vertidct" had not been "found" as of yet.

As far as low voltage being the sole cause, and everything being an open and shut case... I have 15 years of full scale aviation accident investigation experience that tells me the sort of "post mortem" stuff that goes on in RC "accident investigation" is WAG work at best.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:19 AM
jonkoppisch
My Feedback: (162)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: XPS Xtremelink in a Cermark F16

Hi Joe,
Glad you got your jet back!! This sounds like what happened to me but I wasn't able to recover...