Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jet Transportation - FINALLY

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jet Transportation - FINALLY

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Axel
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet Transportation - FINALLY

After doing lots of research, I wanted to share my jet transportation. I once had a trailer modified internally to fit my airplanes but because of the insignificant cargo weight, the trailer's suspension don't seem to work, thus resulting on more damage to the airplane than resolving any issue adding to the fact that our roads down here are not the best to be driving around with a trailer.

I got a Peugeot Boxer, the equivalent in the States would be the one that UPS uses...and custom made the interior to fit two large scale jets that are on the final stages of building them. Right now I'm flying a boomerang that fits all assembled inside resulting in time saving down at the field and a CAI Razor. Also I don't have to go through all of the process of getting in and out the same vehicle I use for everyday.

I just wanted to share this with you guys because I now the pain we sometimes have and worse when we get bigger planes on the air. All of you are welcome to come to the D.R. and fly with us...you can bring your planes too and transort them on my van, hehe.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf99761.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	702030   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ql34814.jpg
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	702031   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qv53874.jpg
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	702032   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ey69455.jpg
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	702033  
Old 06-11-2007, 01:15 PM
CARS II
My Feedback: (7)

Received 123 Likes on 106 Posts
Default RE: Jet Transportation - FINALLY

Verey nice. I just got my self a van and it makes things so much easer, my F-16 goes in to the van with wings and all. I asume the "chelas" cooler is under the mat, right?.

Alex?
Old 06-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Mike Pascoe
My Feedback: (13)

Hi Axel,

Ill be coming down to Santo Domingo in two weeks for some fun. Ill be staying at the Hilton in Santo Domingo for the first few day's then heading over to La Romana (sp) for some fishing and R&R.

How far is the club field from the Hilton? I would like to come by a check it out while im down there.

Thanks Mike
Old 06-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Axel

Mike you're more than welcomed. I think that there's a photo of our flying field posted somewhere.

The field is like 30 minutes away, they're fixing the best access over there as we speak, so it's pretty close. Just tell me the dates to set up something over the field.

Axel
Old 06-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Mike Pascoe

Hi Axel, Ill be arriving at the Hilton on June 24 which is Sunday and should be available that afternoon and Monday or Tuesday. Ill let you know more later this week. Mike
Old 06-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Miguel Santana
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys,
The pictures posted by Axel does not make any justice to his van, which is what I can call a dream come true.
Congratulations my friend with this Jet Shuttler , which I know I will enjoy it with my jets too
See you,
MS
Old 06-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Axel

Mike see if you can fly in on Saturday, this way we can go the whole day to the field on Sunday.

Axel
Old 06-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Mike Pascoe

Hi Axel,
If I miss you on the way in Ill be there through the next weekend Sat and Sun too.... Mike