Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

jet forum issue

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

jet forum issue

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 06:11 AM
u2fast
My Feedback: (37)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default jet forum issue

this may not be the best place for this, but it will get in the right hands. yesterday, it would take a long time for the forums page to open. last night on my home computer, after opening slowly, when i clicked on the jet forum, the page that opened was some type of car buying page. the web address had totally changed. i run spyware programs very regular on my home computer and do not think it is an issue with my home computer. but i wrote it off as a glitch, rather induced by me somehow or whatever the reason. this morning, i sat down at my work computer, where we have tremendous security being in the medical field, and the same thing happened. the only dofference being the web page that opened was different then the one last night. but dont quote me on that part. having happened on two different computers at two different locations makes me think somone has hacked into rcu links. but i am no computer expert, but me smells a rat. has anyone else experienced this and i just wanted to let rcu management be aware of this. barry
Old 06-12-2007, 06:21 AM
Meesh
My Feedback: (135)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: jet forum issue

I tried getting on last night. It was taking so long I just aborted the attempt and went to bed.

Bob
Old 06-12-2007, 06:33 AM
digitech
My Feedback: (10)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

ORIGINAL: u2fast

this may not be the best place for this, but it will get in the right hands. yesterday, it would take a long time for the forums page to open. last night on my home computer, after opening slowly, when i clicked on the jet forum, the page that opened was some type of car buying page. the web address had totally changed. i run spyware programs very regular on my home computer and do not think it is an issue with my home computer. but i wrote it off as a glitch, rather induced by me somehow or whatever the reason. this morning, i sat down at my work computer, where we have tremendous security being in the medical field, and the same thing happened. the only dofference being the web page that opened was different then the one last night. but dont quote me on that part. having happened on two different computers at two different locations makes me think somone has hacked into rcu links. but i am no computer expert, but me smells a rat. has anyone else experienced this and i just wanted to let rcu management be aware of this. barry

was it a deja vou?
Old 06-12-2007, 08:01 AM
Jeremy_D

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just got it to on the main forum listing page, took me to some australasia insurance page.. very odd, never get these kind of popups either..
Old 06-12-2007, 08:06 AM
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK I will report this to the WEBMASTER.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:06 AM
General Jake

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-12-2007, 02:32 PM
j.duncker