Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Has anybody seen KING CHANCELLOR in Krum ,Texas.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Has anybody seen KING CHANCELLOR in Krum ,Texas.

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 08:59 PM
spaceman 01
My Feedback: (44)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anybody seen KING CHANCELLOR in Krum ,Texas.

Hi to all of you down there in Texas,
If any of you know King Chancellor please tell him to send me my F-4 or refund my money which he is playing games with me for the past six months.

Thank you all, Nick.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:18 AM
F15driver
My Feedback: (24)

Default RE: Has anybody seen KING CHANCELLOR in Krum ,Texas.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:03 AM
u2fast
My Feedback: (37)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

who is king chancellor? did an rcu search and nothing came up. i thought i new of most everyone in jets. may not have met them, but heard of most. good luck, barry
Old 05-20-2008, 06:10 AM
smokin-gun
My Feedback: (18)

hey barry , i think it is the name kings customs or something close
Old 05-20-2008, 06:56 AM
spaceman 01

He builds costum motor cycles .
Old 05-20-2008, 08:25 AM
grbaker
My Feedback: (29)

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

http://www.kingcustommotorcycles.com/bio.htm
Old 05-20-2008, 08:52 AM
Shok
My Feedback: (28)

He's the guy that bought my F-22 (formerly Barry's) in my avatar.

He told me he flys on a private field with no members but himself.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:53 PM
spaceman 01

So, this guy uses more then one name on RCU, so he can scam the people .
Who should be responsable for this? The RCU has to do something, they can not let this guys use the site to conduct their scams or else someone has to pay.

Nick.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:59 PM
dbarrym
My Feedback: (47)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do a search here for "Scam" on the RC Jets forum, you'll find lots of helpful suggestions on how to proceed.

Document all your communication with him, especially if he made promises of delivery, and go to the local law enforement agencies. Depending on the amount of money involved, and how the transaction was made (i.e. phone, in person, on the Internet or by mail) you may have multiple venues to pursue.

Good luck!

Barry
Old 05-20-2008, 06:33 PM
u2fast
My Feedback: (37)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

nick, is he building a jet for you? is he not responding to you. put uncle joe on him. his website says he is a former marine. uncle joe will know how to communicate with this guy about honor and duty. good luck, barry
Old 05-20-2008, 09:55 PM
mugenkidd
My Feedback: (94)

I purchased a starfire from king, sometimes he's slow to get a hold of.... I think he buries himself in his motorcycle business at times, but from what I've seen he usually comes through in the end. When was the last time you had contact with him?
Old 05-20-2008, 10:43 PM
spaceman 01

It has been about two weeks that I spoke to him and he told me he had the airplane in the box to ship it.

I have sent airplanes with all different ways and it does not take more than 3 to4 days for the to arrive to it's owner.

This is going on for the past 6 months , one time he tells me he will send me my money back and the next time he tells me he will send me the airplane.

Nick.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:09 AM
stuff2
My Feedback: (20)

hey nick, its king and no until now i havent been useing two names i just got pissed off last year when everything i was buying ended up being messed up in one way or another so i caned my membership. and like people have said im slow but i come through its just that this is a hobbie and i have to make a liveing first. i didnt hear you complane when i returned your money plus $200 dollars and in the 5 or 6 mounth i had said that i really didnt have the time and would return your money but you kept presing so i tryed. what else can a guy do $200 dollars on $1800 for that amount of time is not bad. King Chancellor [email protected] 940-453-2392
Old 06-23-2008, 02:16 PM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

business is business and hobbies are hobbies I agree, but don't put something up for sale unless you're ready to ship it out within a couple days of receiving payment for it.
I don't know what the circumstances here were, but from what I get, Nick bought an F4 from you, and after however long it still hadn't been shipped, you offered to refund but he wanted the jet. Now after 6 months he takes a refund. If you were selling an F4 and accepted money on a deal for it, it's YOUR responsibility to supply the buyer with his Jet, not a refund. If it had been me I'd want the jet over my money too, that's what the deal is for. 6 months in a state like Illinois where the snow flies is damn near the flying season. That's more valuable than an extra $200...
Personally, regardless of business, I have a hard time believing that in 6 months time one day couldn't have been taken to build a crate and ship the jet. I know full well how busy a person can get, and how you can fall behind, I own a shop restoring cars and painting custom cars and bikes, we get behind too, and I've been late in getting airplanes I've sold out too, but usually only by a week.
As I say, I don't know all the circumstances of the deal, but it all sounds pretty screwed up to me.
Just my 2 cents
Old 06-23-2008, 02:43 PM
mugenkidd

ORIGINAL: LGM Graphix

business is business and hobbies are hobbies I agree, but don't put something up for sale unless you're ready to ship it out within a couple days of receiving payment for it.
I don't know what the circumstances here were, but from what I get, Nick bought an F4 from you, and after however long it still hadn't been shipped, you offered to refund but he wanted the jet. Now after 6 months he takes a refund. If you were selling an F4 and accepted money on a deal for it, it's YOUR responsibility to supply the buyer with his Jet, not a refund. If it had been me I'd want the jet over my money too, that's what the deal is for. 6 months in a state like Illinois where the snow flies is damn near the flying season. That's more valuable than an extra $200...
Personally, regardless of business, I have a hard time believing that in 6 months time one day couldn't have been taken to build a crate and ship the jet. I know full well how busy a person can get, and how you can fall behind, I own a shop restoring cars and painting custom cars and bikes, we get behind too, and I've been late in getting airplanes I've sold out too, but usually only by a week.
As I say, I don't know all the circumstances of the deal, but it all sounds pretty screwed up to me.
Just my 2 cents

Give him a break!!! The man came forward, and gave the guy $200 extra dollars... not the best deal after 6 months, but in this day and age there are a lot worse people doing business on-line. Ask my buddy with the $8500 used boomer xl.......It is what it is, life happens, this was not a scam!!! Time to move on.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:53 PM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

Give you a break? It's just excuses, you can justify anything with the right excuses, the guy came online with a retaliatory post where he tried to give excuses and did so a month after the original posters last post. He could have just left it alone and it would have died an natural forum death. Instead he's on trying to justify this. Things do happen, but his post reads like he'll do deals but he'll send the product when it's convenient for him, whether it takes 6 days or 6 months doesn't matter. So give me a break, I never called it a scam, I called it a poor way to to business plain and simple.
geez..
Old 06-23-2008, 04:31 PM
mugenkidd

soapbox thanks for the lecture.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:50 PM
spaceman 01

Hi there to all of you,

I did get the check , thank you , King

Now I can go to Winamac and fly with a clear mind

Nick.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:21 AM
[email protected]
My Feedback: (17)

King is a good dude Guys. I've known him over the past fer years, and flew with him at the private fields may times. He's not out to screw anybody.