Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

RCjetmodels Huge sale!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

RCjetmodels Huge sale!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Bryce Watson
Banned
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCjetmodels Huge sale!

Oh yea, almost forgot........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE0JqJmsx3o[/youtube]
Old 08-05-2009, 11:55 AM
erbroens

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I don't understand how Wagner made a single (VERY belated) post (implying that Brazil is an internetless 3rd world country and there was simply NO way he could communicate with his customers, in spite of hard evidence that he was logging on to RCU periodically !!)

Brazil is a huge country, and depending on what place you need to go you are conpletely on your own without comunications. Loggin on RCU is not a proof of easy access to email or even being able to post something here.

I also want to make a observation: Wagner is a small guy who tries to do business with a small company in the other side of the world to customers of not his own country. So it is natural that some problems will arise as you can´t expect the same tight schedule and previsibility of a car dealer, for example.

I don´t know him personally, but I have a feeling that he will try to do his best to preserve his integrity and resolve all the issues there, sooner or later.

Enrique
Old 08-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Kevin Greene
My Feedback: (85)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wagner...I know you are calling me but I'm a little too pissed to have a constructive/meaningful conversation right now...

One more thing that REALLY bothers me...I believe that "What comes around, goes around"...Let me explain...

I purchased my jet through Wagner and paid him in full....I have FeiBao telling me that Wagner has NOT paid for my jet...So, basically, I have received potentially stolen merchandise...Until THIS is cleared up how can I in good conscience enjoy this plane???...I'm pissed as hell for being put in this situation and demand that something be done to get me out of it...NOW!!!...I know that I'm protected under innocent purchaser laws but it doesn't excuse the fact that there is this bad karma situation hanging over my head...

I had this happen to me once before when I bought a NIB turbine...I couldn't do anything with it (sell it/trade it) until a European court eventually ruled that it was mine to keep..That took over two years and I'm not going through that crap again...

Kevin
Old 08-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Dan M
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Kevin Greene

Wagner...I know you are calling me but I'm a little too pissed to have a constructive/meaningful conversation right now...

One more thing that REALLY bothers me...I believe that ''What comes around, goes around''...Let me explain...

I purchased my jet through Wagner and paid him in full....I have FeiBao telling me that Wagner has NOT paid for my jet...So, basically, I have received potentially stolen merchandise...Until THIS is cleared up how can I in good conscience enjoy this plane???...I'm pissed as hell for being put in this situation and demand that something be done to get me out of it...NOW!!!...I know that I'm protected under innocent purchaser laws but it doesn't excuse the fact that there is this bad karma situation hanging over my head...

I had this happen to me once before when I bought a NIB turbine...I couldn't do anything with it (sell it/trade it) until a European court eventually ruled that it was mine to keep..That took over two years and I'm not going through that crap again...

Kevin
Your Amazing ... you whine and cry here , but when Wagner try's to contact you AFTER Catherine has said you will be supplied with the cockpit /ordinance package you wanted , YOU STILL ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN WRONGED !!!

It's none of your business that FEI say's they have not been paid , THAT IS BETWEEN WAGNER AND FEI , YOU HAVE NO STAKE IN THIS ANYMORE !

Do you think Catherine would have told you she would send you the cockpit and ordinance kit that you said would satisfy you , if the jet had not been paid for , really ??????

YOU GOT WHAT YOU ASKED FOR .

YOUR COMPLAINT HAS BEEN SATISFIED .

you have completely ruined you creditability by your postings on this thread ... anything ELSE you say here will just further undermine your reputation and credibility .

don't go away mad ... just GO AWAY .

Old 08-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Bryce Watson
Banned
My Feedback: (6)

Don't make me pull the ace card!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCw7tkXCUT4&feature=related[/youtube]
Old 08-05-2009, 03:00 PM
mnsi
My Feedback: (48)

Kevin,

I would have to agree. Fei Bao said they same thing, Wagner has not paid for your L-39 but I know they were paid for it and they wanted to pay for it again or better yet have Wagner pay for it again. At this point in my opinion the factory will say anything to take the focus off of them. They still will not send me my replacement unitl I destroy the L-39 I have which is not going to happene until I recieve the replacement. I get a different excuse from the factory everyday. I have read the conversations between you and Wagner and the only thing he said to you after you were given the option of getting a replacement F-5 was that it would take 4 to 6 weeks for a replacement, to which you replied you did not want to wait that long. At that point you settled for a armament kit and cockpit, to which I also read Catherines conversation saying she would send it, months ago. So who is lying to who.

Now as far as you being to "pissed" to talk to Wagner right now thats your choice, but he has made 4 different types of attempts to contact you, forum, PM, email, phone call. What more do you want a personal visit? Call Wagner and talk like an adult and see if you can get this thing resolved. Not trying to bash you here, I even offered to help you out with a paint job, I just do not want to see the focus being shifted by the ultimate responsible party here which would be the factory who is supposed to stand behind their products.

Example: You buy a car from a salesman at a dealership, the car has a defect, I would think the car manufacturer would have to fix it, not the salesman. I have so many conflicting emails from the factory I really do not believe anything they say at this point. They acknowledged the model was defective, why ship it, they acknowledged they were paid for it, why ask me or Wagner to pay for it again, now they want me to destroy and they ask me trust them that they will send a new one. Yea RIGHT!!
Old 08-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Kevin Greene

ORIGINAL: DanMacMurray

One more thing that REALLY bothers me...I believe that ''What comes around, goes around''...Let me explain...

Kevin
Your Amazing ... you whine and cry here , but when Wagner try's to contact you AFTER Catherine has said you will be supplied with the cockpit /ordinance package you wanted , YOU STILL ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN WRONGED !!!

It's none of your business that FEI say's they have not been paid , THAT IS BETWEEN WAGNER AND FEI , YOU HAVE NO STAKE IN THIS ANYMORE !

Do you think Catherine would have told you she would send you the cockpit and ordinance kit that you said would satisfy you , if the jet had not been paid for , really ??????

you have completely ruined you creditability by your postings on this thread ... anything ELSE you say here will just further undermine your reputation and credibility .

You are a troll...I haven't received ANYTHING from FeiBao...Just promises..

Dan, do you even have a dog in this hunt???...Have you purchased anything from Wagner with less than satisfactory results??? All you have done is throw your two little pennies in the ring when this is really none of your business...Let the affected guys hash this out without your comments from the peanut gallery.....And it's obvious that you would sleep very well at night knowing that you received a possible stolen product that someone else got screwed out of $2300...I don't operate that way...

Kevin
Old 08-05-2009, 03:30 PM
mnsi

How about if Wagner posted proof of payment to the factory for your model, what would you say or do then? Just curious.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Dan M

Kevin

Dan, do you even have a dog in this hunt???...Have you purchased anything from Wagner with less than satisfactory results??? All you have done is throw your two little pennies in the ring when this is really none of your business...Let the affected guys hash this out without your comments from the peanut gallery.....And it's obvious that you would sleep very well at night knowing that you received a possible stolen product that someone else got screwed out of $2300...I don't operate that way...

Kevin

possible Stolen Product ? LOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLLLOOOLLLLL !

keep on digging that hole that you are standing in a bit deeper , DRAMA QUEEN !

I am in the advertising business , i have met and know of Wagner and his business dealings for over a year now , I know of , and stand by at least 3 of his jets that he has sold to personal friends of mine in the past 14 months with no problems , his customer service has been OUTSTANDING !

his business dealings have been above board , and in this thread and by his actions here he has proved himself AGAIN .

you need to take a step back , put the mouse down , and think .... read your own posts and see for yourself that you come across as a VULTURE lured by the false scent of fake blood spilled on a forum .

SO FAR YOU HAVE YET TO POST ONE SINGLE PICTURE OF THIS SUPPOSEDLY FLAWED JET .

You asked for and have been promised a cockpit kit and an ordinance kit from FEI , unless you do not receive the compensation you asked for in due time , you have no reason to defame or imply that you have been ripped off by Wagner , PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you continue to imply that you have received stolen property , i would not be surprised if you were SERVED by legal process VERY SHORTLY .

go sharpen your beak and your talons .... you have yet to leave so much as a flesh wound on Wagner's reputation .

warm regards

Dan
Old 08-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Shok
My Feedback: (28)

***********if you continue to imply that you have received stolen property , i would not be surprised if you were SERVED by legal process VERY SHORTLY .****************

ugh oh there's the obligatory "you're getting sued" post

lol I just finished a 3 year law suit

if you've been through it, then you know how ridiculous it is when someone pulls that card on a message board
Old 08-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Edgar Perez
My Feedback: (13)

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

Wagner
Got the partial refund check. Call me to talk about maybe closing the rest via a purchase of the planes you have in stock.
Thanks
Old 08-06-2009, 12:51 PM
highhorse
My Feedback: (2)

Received 93 Likes on 49 Posts

Kevin

Kevin

I am in the advertising business , i have met and know of Wagner and his business dealings for over a year now , I know of , and stand by at least 3 of his jets that he has sold to personal friends of mine in the past 14 months with no problems , his customer service has been OUTSTANDING !

his business dealings have been above board , and in this thread and by his actions here he has proved himself AGAIN .

you need to take a step back , put the mouse down , and think .... read your own posts and see for yourself that you come across as a VULTURE lured by the false scent of fake blood spilled on a forum .

You asked for and have been promised a cockpit kit and an ordinance kit from FEI , unless you do not receive the compensation you asked for in due time , you have no reason to defame or imply that you have been ripped off by Wagner , PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you continue to imply that you have received stolen property , i would not be surprised if you were SERVED by legal process VERY SHORTLY .

go sharpen your beak and your talons .... you have yet to leave so much as a flesh wound on Wagner's reputation .

warm regards

Dan
Dan, Please...Surely, you are not saying that Kevin has fabricated a "flawed paint job" story for the sake of a cockpit kit? Again, Please !!

I have never met Kevin. A very good friend of mine has personally seen the jet though (c/d, waivered me), and HE said the jet was pure junk.

Old 08-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Kevin Greene

Kevin

Kevin

warm regards

Dan

Dan, Dan, Dan....By your own admission you do not own nor have purchased any jets from Wagner...It's OBVIOUS that your are defending a friend...And that's OK...However, Wagner is a big boy and doesn't need a shill like you to defend him...Let the legitimate owners hash this out...As far as a law suit..Here kitty kitty...

Now, to the meat and potatoes of my anger...After wrestling with Wagner for weeks over my model I sent him this PM:

"Hi Wagner...I haven't received the ordinance/cockpit kit as promised...I'm about to pack this thing up for a refund/new kit...So far I've paid full price for a model that should have been a scratch and dent...If you need to call me here is my # (deleted)..

Thanks for your attention to this...Kevin"

And I received this reply:

"Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the late answer, right now I'm in Brazil for a family helth problem, but I'll contact FB tonight and send you an answer tomorrow, please let me know if your plane is the blue camo.

regards,

Wagner Machado
Fei Bao/ JetCentral/ Yellow aircraft JetCat US authorized dealer "

Weeks went by without a reply...And by the way, please take NOTE that he refered to my plane as "BLUE CAMO" in his post, hence my reason for thinking that he had another "camo" plane like mine in stock...

Additionally, you can see that he had no problem reaching me from Brazil, nor implied that he may have difficulty in reaching me in the future...

After Wagner gets back and I hounded him with PM's I recieved this reply:

"Kevin,

I had to be out for a long time taking care of family business, your request was sent to FB and they agree to send you the ordinance and cockpit for your trouble, I have their confirmation in righting but I'll not deal with them anymore so I suggest you contact them at [email protected] to clear this up, in case you need any help contact me I'll be here to assist you.

Best regards,

Wagner Machado
Fei Bao/ JetCentral/ Yellow aircraft JetCat US authorized dealer"

The last correspondence with FeiBao that Wagner can show me proof of was on 6/2/09....Wagner never got back in touch with FeiBao on my behalf as the RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WAGNER AND FEIBAO HAD ALREADY FALLEN APART BEFORE HE LEFT FOR BRAZIL!!!...Wagner was putting me off and putting me off, hoping that I would just go away...Ain't gonna happen!!!

I've been lied to...Plain and simple...And left to hash this crap out on my own...

As for showing you, Dan, the pics of the model...If you are such good friends with Wagner get him to send them to ya...

I'm looking forward to doing business with the Mike of Global Jet club and I'm looking forward to getting what was promissed to me from FeiBao without any more go between lies..

Kevin

Old 08-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Dan M

I'm sure the paint is horrid , but after the way Kevin tried to manipulate this entire Fiasco to his advantage , it's hard for me to believe anything that comes from his Keyboard .

i will grant Him that the paint looks like a schoolgirl did it in Crayola .

got your PM by the way , i have spent some time in Memphis and i know EXACTLY what you mean , 30 some odd years in Ft Worth and Dallas , and some time in Bryan / College Station as well .

best wishes and maybe a Shiner Bock ...

Dan
Old 08-06-2009, 01:52 PM
Kevin Greene

I'm sure the paint is horrid , but after the way Kevin tried to manipulate this entire Fiasco to his advantage , it's hard for me to believe anything that comes from his Keyboard .

got your PM by the way , i have spent some time in Memphis and i know EXACTLY what you mean , 30 some odd years in Ft Worth and Dallas , and some time in Bryan / College Station as well .

Dan
Dan...All I was wanting is what was promised me and I got tired of everyone telling me what a great guy Wagner is when I didn't have the same results...I did let my anger get the best of me and I was a little more over the top than what I wanted to be...If we were hashing this out over a few beers instead of keyboards thousands of miles apart you would see that I'm the kind of guy that will give the the shirt off of my back, then take you home and offer you my wardrobe...And that I can have a reasonable conversation with someone after my Scottish/Irish anger diminishes...Hey, it's in my blood and I just can't help it!!![8D]

Kevin

Old 08-11-2009, 08:24 PM
jbrown
My Feedback: (12)

Gents,

(hopefully not off topic). Can anyone confirm that Global Jet Club (Mike Denilin) is now an officail dealer/distributor for FB products?
That would be good news after following this unfortunate situation.

Thanks, Jim
Old 08-11-2009, 08:29 PM
mnsi

I think he is but not 100% on that. I personally would not ever buy another Fei Bao product after the way they stand behind their products.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:21 PM
mikedenilin
My Feedback: (67)

Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

Hi Jim,

Yes, We are now distributing FB products and our upgraded version. We will stand behind our products. Look at Jet Legend products, after we took them in and upgraded their products and services, they are now in different ball game. We will do the same with FB. We don't care it's from FB, JL, Venus or Mars. As long as they are from us, we stand behind it. If you are interested in any one of these jets, Global Jet is the one that you talk to. Well, you are in my back yard, so you know where to find me.

Thank you.

Mike
Old 08-12-2009, 09:31 AM
jbrown
My Feedback: (12)

Thanks Mike. Glad your in a position to support their products. I know GJC will stand behind the FB products as you've done with the JL ones.
We'll talk soon about my next jet.

Thanks again, Jim
Old 08-12-2009, 12:40 PM
highhorse
My Feedback: (2)

Received 93 Likes on 49 Posts

Dan
I don't see this as Kevin manipulating ANYthing. I see a very P/O'd guy who works hard for his $$ and isn't gonna let someone else rip him off without a fight.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:46 PM
KC36330

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kevin got his cockpit and ordnance..........