Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Awesome Video in Full HD from Inside RC Plane, Buckle in and try not to get Wet !!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Awesome Video in Full HD from Inside RC Plane, Buckle in and try not to get Wet !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 12:57 PM
JettPilot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome Video in Full HD from Inside RC Plane, Buckle in and try not to get Wet !!!

Check out this new video we shot in full High Definition from inside an RC plane. This was fun, one day I swear we are going to find someone with enough guts to let us put this system on their Turbine Jet Until then, this was still as much fun as you can have without leaving the ground. As always with You Tube, the standard quality is HORRIBLE [:@] if you do not go click on the " HD " symbol in the bottom right of the video, and then click on the full screen symbol on the bottom right. Buckle in, and try to stay dry, because the plane did not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqkd4OLUi6Q

JettPilot
Old 03-15-2009, 12:40 AM
Marvinf14
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Awesome Video in Full HD from Inside RC Plane, Buckle in and try not to get Wet !!!

Awesome, now we need to do some flight following a jet, !!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2009, 08:19 AM
MAX NITRO
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Awesome Video in Full HD from Inside RC Plane, Buckle in and try not to get Wet !!!

Seems the vid has been removed by the poster
Old 03-15-2009, 08:29 AM
George
My Feedback: (57)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

It was working earlier this morning. It was probably a smart thing to do on his part. It was fairly self-incriminating in regards to model operations and "UAV" operations.