Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
 Kerry Sterner Service >

Kerry Sterner Service

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Kerry Sterner Service

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 11:44 PM
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kerry Sterner Service

In early December of last year I sent an order to Mr. Sterner for a Facet 2300 Fuselage kit and some other parts so I could rebuild my Facet. All the parts I ordered, and paid for, were "in stock" according to Mr. Sterner.

Several weeks passed, then finally after a month. most of my order arrived. However, part of the order was not shipped.

Since then Mr. Sterner has not replied to my e mails requesting shipment of the rest of my order. I suppose I can find alternative sources for the remainder, but why should I have to do that? I just want what I paid for.

This kind of disregard for customers is unethical and dishonest. If I ever need Facet parts again, I will look elsewhere.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Kerry Sterner Service

Brian, not cool bro.

There is no need to embarrass Kerry on the forums, especially if only the e-mail(s) go unanswered. You should call him on a telephone and not rely on e-mails alone for communication.

He has a full time unrelated job. Call after work hours and/or leave a message if you can't reach him at that time... He'll get back to you.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:02 AM
My Feedback: (94)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also his email address changed around the first of the year as well. I'm away from my home computer so I don't have his new email with me, but if you do a search on RCU you will see where he posted in the forums when his email address changed. I too would have tried a phone call before blasting on the forums, everytime I have needed anything from Kerry the service has been great!!
Old 05-01-2009, 06:29 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hello Brian,

Everything you have order has been sent to you w/ exception of the wing tube which was being sent from another supplier.

I do have a new email which I posted here on RCU several months ago. It is [email protected]

I have not recieved an email from you since your phone order and this is probably why.

Please provide me you phone no. and I will gladly give you a call.

Best Regards,

Old 05-01-2009, 11:38 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah...who's embarrassed now?