Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

HT-Modellbau dealers

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

HT-Modellbau dealers

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Gonzalo38

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HT-Modellbau dealers

I've been trying to contact this contact for a while now with out luck. Does anybody know who could sell their kits ? I'm looking for a Hawker Hunter and they seem to have a good one......
Old 07-12-2009, 04:35 PM
marc s

Default RE: HT-Modellbau dealers

Give Ali a shout at Als Hobbies, I am building a big PC21 for him from HT and I know he has had two Hunters recently, the quality of the kits is really very good.
[link]http://www.alshobbies.com[/link]

marcs
Old 07-22-2009, 09:10 AM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Just an update..
I do have some connection with HT Modellbau, in that I currently have a PC21 ( being built by Marc S on RcU ) and one of their large Hunter kits. ( As well as a few of theri smaller edf Mirages)
I have been really impressed with the kits and the quality of mouldings, not to mention that both PC21 and Hunter are great sizes. I have never really dealt the kits as such ( sold a few to friends ) But I know that contact can be difficult. Hans the owner speaks little english and spends the majority of his time manufacturing so has little time for emails. However.. Speaking to him regarding my Hunter I mentioned the prospect of me becoming a dealer for his products and helping the english speaking customers. He has agreed that this might be a good idea and has told me that I can have Hunter kits from stock or a two-four week delay. I am just waiting for the pricing to arrive from Hans ( I expect next week ) So for those interested in getting one of this exquisite kits, please feel free to email me directly on [email protected] and I will be happy to try and help.
Regards Al
Old 07-22-2009, 11:40 AM
siclick33

Ali,

If you speak to them can you find out the definitive on the small Hunter kit? Is it still available and if so, what is the pricing?

Also, can you ask about their new little A-10?

I have sent numerous emails direct without response.

Cheers.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:54 AM
JSF-TC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 134 Likes on 78 Posts

Back in 2006, I received a quote from HT Modellbau regarding their 1/6.8 scale Hunter.

It was EUR2200 just for the basic (fully composite) airframe. Landing gear and accessories were extra.

From the pictures on their web site it looked like it uses Unitracts retracts, which from my Westbury Hunter were very poor for the size of the model. I eventually got Sierra to make some drop in replacements which I am extremely impressed with.

If Ali can get up to date prices and a dealership, I'm interested.

Paul