Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

fadec ecus

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

fadec ecus

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 10:16 PM
morro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fadec ecus

Hi all, I am enquiring as to who would have spare ecus for a tjt 3000, I have asked, looked for and as always waited for replys with no luck.

I am more than happy to trade or pay cash.
my email is [email protected].

regards
Todd
Old 12-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Wayne22
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: fadec ecus

Have you tried XICOY? The basic parameters would have to be programmed in, but it should be do-able if you can't find a used unit anywhere....
Old 12-22-2009, 10:39 PM
*VNE*

Hi Todd, I have one, I used it only wilst operating a GT 2000 (never flown). I did purchase it second hand but it work perfectly. There is one problem with it, there seems to be a bad connection at the plug that goes into the hand terminal, apart from that it was exellent. Do you want the fuel pump as well?
Old 12-23-2009, 02:05 AM
morro

so you can plug everything in and get it running with the plug problem is that a correct statement, if so mate I would be happy to have it, I do not need a fuel pump if you would like to email me your details etc that would be good.

regards
Todd
Old 12-23-2009, 02:52 AM
*VNE*

Thats right mate, the ecu works fine, it's the hand held data terminal that has an intermittent problem, I remember moving the plug where it plugs into the terminal and it would go off and on. It could quite simply be the cable it self that has the problem, I can get it out and have a play with it, just to make sure I'm rememdering this correctly. Ill shoot you of an email so we can communicate privately.

Cheers mate, Doug.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:59 AM
rod hilsley

Hi mate I brout a new TJT3000 on ebay without electronics and just brout a new FADEC from XICOY and progremed the JG100 peramerters in as a starting point and adjusted it from there and is quite easy to do and it runs beautifull the cost for me in Australia with fuel pump and valves was about $500 Australian dollars.

ROD..