Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
 MONTANA JETS JULY 16-18 >

MONTANA JETS JULY 16-18

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

MONTANA JETS JULY 16-18

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 06:15 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MONTANA JETS JULY 16-18

Hey guys
Just a quick note on our meet this year. In an effort to help out in these fun economic times we are going to lower the landing fee this year, from $30.00 to $20.00 . If you want to pre-register I would direct you to PM me your contact information and I will contact you as soon as possible and we can make arrangements. Please note that you do not have to pre-register to get this price.

This years landing fee will be $20.00 per pilot or $30.00 total for father & son teams. In the last few years we have seen many father/sons at our event and this has been awesome so we just wanted to help promote that.
I will be working on getting a trip arranged again this year to see the full scale aircraft on Friday night and Dinner again at my house on Saturday night.
I know this is a bit early but I suppose some are already trying to make vacation plans.
I will be tough to reach by phone due to a serious family illness, so please contact me via PM or to my e-mail address [email protected]

For more info you can go to our club site
glacierrcers.org
Information will be update soon.
See you then

Old 04-16-2010, 09:25 PM

Default RE: MONTANA JETS JULY 16-18

Kelly,

Sorry to hear about the illness in your family. Been there; and still doing it, so we'll keep you in our prayers. Carole and I will be there this year and we are really looking forward to it. Say "Hi" to the Glacier crowd. It'll be a pleasure to see and fly with all of you this summer.

Chris
Old 04-16-2010, 09:32 PM

Hi Chris
It will be great to see you and Carol again, we missed you last year but I know how family obligations go as well. Anything I can do at this end just let me know!!
Old 04-16-2010, 11:06 PM
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Kelly - Carol and I will also be there again this year. We had a great time last year, and the bar-b-q at your house was great. Looking forward to it. Chris and Carol, loooking
forward to seeing you two again also.

Bob and Carol
Old 04-16-2010, 11:18 PM

Sounds Great Bob, See you and Carol in July, I already have great weather reserved