RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   How do you access RCuniverse? PC/Mac or Phone/Tablet? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/10964970-how-do-you-access-rcuniverse-pc-mac-phone-tablet.html)

HoundDog 09-28-2012 12:32 PM

RE: How do you access RCuniverse? PC/Mac or Phone/Tablet?

Don't know how I got here but BY BUY BYE.

dubd 09-28-2012 02:22 PM

ORIGINAL: rcjetsaok

ORIGINAL: dubd

ORIGINAL: rcjetsaok

I don't understand the question.... Who cares... What difference or relevance is the answer ???

Danno
I asked the question because I was doing some qualitative research for a business school class. Thanks for your contribution. :eek:

I really didn't contribute... I was just curious. Good luck on you class. I think you have a executive future at J.D. Powers...
Thanks... that's my life long dream.

dbsonic 09-28-2012 03:47 PM

PC mainly. Tablet a possibility but haven't yet. Never on phone. too small.

speed is life 09-28-2012 04:17 PM

W T F ?<div>It's 19:15 in Houston on the 28th, no vote option? (I'm on an iPad........)</div><div>
</div><div>For me only iPad, much easier than schlepping a PC thru airport security.</div><div>
</div><div>Wish there were an iPad/mobile option.</div><div>
</div><div>-Mike</div><div>
</div><div>
</div>

Gixxy 09-28-2012 06:50 PM

iPhone right now :)

dubd 09-28-2012 08:06 PM

ORIGINAL: speed is life

W T F ?<div>It's 19:15 in Houston on the 28th, no vote option? (I'm on an iPad........)</div><div>
</div><div>For me only iPad, much easier than schlepping a PC thru airport security.</div><div>
</div><div>Wish there were an iPad/mobile option.</div><div>
</div><div>-Mike</div><div>
</div><div>
</div>
There is a mobile/tablet option.

Xairflyer 09-29-2012 02:07 AM

Obviously nobody reads these posts, that is why I brought this 7 month old topic back up again, to say IOS6 was now out and you can upload pics to RCU in the proper format not having to use photbucket etc

ticketec 09-29-2012 02:49 AM

Thanks Xairflyer,

Didn't realise that it was one of the benefits of iOS6. I use both the PC and my Ipda because I can be in the workshop (or bed:)) and access the info right there.

Thanks

dave

Xairflyer 09-29-2012 03:15 AM

Snag has been upto now, images from ipads etc had to be uploaded to photobucket etc and always ended up being far to big in the threads making them a pain to scroll through and also tend do disappear over time if any change is made to the host directorys.

rgburrill 09-29-2012 05:21 AM

Phones are for making PHONE calls. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...ngry_smile.gif

dubd 09-29-2012 07:27 AM

ORIGINAL: rgburrill

Phones are for making PHONE calls. [img][/img]
And the original purpose of computers was calculation. Times have changed.

k_sonn 09-29-2012 08:54 AM

ORIGINAL: rgburrill

Phones are for making PHONE calls. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...ngry_smile.gif
My Windows Phone7 is a mini PC. I can surf the web, create and update Office documents,take pictures with the 16 megapixel camera, hd videos,join work video conference calls, etc.and still make phone calls. With my phone, I don't even have to go into the office. I can work from anywhere. Times have changed.
</p>

Kirk</p>

RCER88 09-29-2012 11:07 AM

I use a laptop only with at least a 15 inch screen. No sense getting a new phone when I can't read the screen without a magnifying glass.

speed is life 09-29-2012 12:58 PM

ORIGINAL: dubd

ORIGINAL: speed is life
<div>.....................</div><div>..... Wish there were an iPad/mobile option.</div><div></div><div>-Mike</div><div></div><div></div>
There is a mobile/tablet option.
Really? I had not thought I was so unobservant that I would have missed this, but I did.
Can you kindly show me/us where this "RCU Mobile" option can be found, I'm stumped.
-Mike
<br type="_moz" />

SigMan 09-29-2012 02:43 PM

i don't think RCU will be around much longer. it seems nobody is home to update the site. i think the majority of people have jumped on RC Groups Wagon.