RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   How do you access RCuniverse? PC/Mac or Phone/Tablet? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/10964970-how-do-you-access-rcuniverse-pc-mac-phone-tablet.html)

dubd 02-18-2012 03:19 PM

How do you access RCuniverse? PC/Mac or Phone/Tablet?

I am curious how people are accessing RCUniverse. We upload a lot of pictures and link YouTube videos, so I assume we mostly access it from a PC. However, lately I've seen a lot of people stating they wish they could add photos from their phone/tablet (iPhone, iPad, etc)

mongo 02-18-2012 03:27 PM

RE: How do you access RCuniverse? PC/Mac or Phone/Tablet?

never on phone or tablet.
whisky tango foxtrot is a tablet anyway? excederine, tylenol...

dubd 02-18-2012 03:42 PM

ORIGINAL: mongo

never on phone or tablet.
whisky tango foxtrot is a tablet anyway? excederine, tylenol...

IPad, Kindle, etc.

DougV 02-18-2012 03:59 PM

PC, IPad and iPhone.

Doug.

madmodelman 02-18-2012 04:50 PM

PC and Android phone.

seflyer 02-18-2012 05:20 PM

PC when the site works, been spending a lot of time elsewhere since the site seems to have contracted snail disease.

Kevin

Boomerang1 02-18-2012 05:30 PM

Maybe I'm going blind but I'd much rather surf the web on a 19 inch screen than a 3 inch screen.

However with the video & photo capability of modern phones I can understand the convienience
of uploading straight to the web without the double shuffle from phone to computer to web. - John.

HenryRG 02-18-2012 09:53 PM

It is very difficult uploading from an IPAD. The time allowed is always too short. The IPAD is a great reader. You can read in bed, in the kitchen but typing on it is 2 fingers at best.

bcovish 02-19-2012 03:34 AM

PC, iPhone and soon to be iPad. Would use PC everywhere but power cord is not very long :-)

George 02-19-2012 04:15 AM

Mostly Mac, but occasionally on Droid (when traveling). I've always wondered why RCU didn't have a "mobile" option like many other forums/sites offer.

LittleBob 02-19-2012 05:19 AM

ORIGINAL: George

Mostly Mac, but occasionally on Droid (when traveling). I've always wondered why RCU didn't have a "mobile" option like many other forums/sites offer.

Mobile option ! They cant even get it to work well on ordinary PC's

phjoker 02-19-2012 06:01 AM

PC, I phone and I pad

Craig B. 02-19-2012 08:11 AM

On a mac....but one thing that drives me nuts is that the "next image" buttons do not work...they jut close each photo and you have to manually open the next one......really lame.

Craig.

George 02-19-2012 09:01 AM

ORIGINAL: LittleBob

ORIGINAL: George

Mostly Mac, but occasionally on Droid (when traveling). I've always wondered why RCU didn't have a ''mobile'' option like many other forums/sites offer.

Mobile option ! They cant even get it to work well on ordinary PC's
:D

iflircaircraft 02-19-2012 11:22 AM

I-phone and lap top

HoundDog 02-19-2012 12:33 PM

<h3><font color="#000000">PC Only can't afford to through my money away on that JUNK (IPad, I Phone, Droid, Tablet, ect.) when there's more TOY Airplane  "STUFF" to buy</font>.<br type="_moz"/></h3>

lopflyers 02-19-2012 02:02 PM

<div style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Oh my God , funny. Let's hope they dont try to come up with the mobile option and mess this even more than it is now.<div>Anyways I use the three options, laptop, I pad and I phone.</div></div>

Xairflyer 09-28-2012 09:31 AM

Yipee at last Apple have came out with IOS6 now you can upload pics directly from your iphone without having to use one of those stupid photobuckets/flicker etc where the pictures are far too big for the thread and disappear from forums over time.

k_sonn 09-28-2012 09:39 AM

PC and Windows Phone7

Kirk

FalconWings 09-28-2012 09:50 AM

Does anyone know how to upload pics from Droid?

rcjetsaok 09-28-2012 10:09 AM

I don't understand the question.... Who cares... What difference or relevance is the answer ???

Danno

BaldEagel 09-28-2012 10:10 AM

Imac, Mac pro laptop and a PC, well I say a PC its my iMac running windows in parallel.

Mike

dubd 09-28-2012 10:21 AM

ORIGINAL: rcjetsaok

I don't understand the question.... Who cares... What difference or relevance is the answer ???

Danno
I asked the question because I was doing some qualitative research for a business school class. Thanks for your contribution. :eek:

John Redman 09-28-2012 12:00 PM

PC and iPad. iPad is the easiest to upload pictures IMO. Crazy quick.

rcjetsaok 09-28-2012 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: dubd

ORIGINAL: rcjetsaok

Danno
I asked the question because I was doing some qualitative research for a business school class. Thanks for your contribution. :eek:

I really didn't contribute... I was just curious. Good luck on you class. I think you have a executive future at J.D. Powers...