RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   HUNGARIAN AIR FORCE MIG-15 RED 047 MUSEUM SCALE 1/4 (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/11307834-hungarian-air-force-mig-15-red-047-museum-scale-1-4-a.html)

JOZSEF 12-01-2012 03:27 AM

RE: HUNGARIAN AIR FORCE MIG-15 RED 047 MUSEUM SCALE 1/4

I think ,I and the others are here because we like the jet models and the MIG-15.

I DID NOT SHOW PICTURES OF THE NEGATIVE TEMPLATE OF THIS MIG-15 JET MODEL.

For everybody:
I travelled by car to the other town to see this aircraft model.Where I met this model owner.I took these pictures his help .After that I talked to him about this model and I said that: This model need to see around the Word because in my opinion this model is one diamond of the jet models and I would like to show these pictures on the biggest forum the word which is RC UNIVERSE. I got his permission.I hope everybody understand me.

JOZSEF

mirce 12-01-2012 06:18 AM

Jozsef, I understand you, and I'm sad because this situation.

In next few weeks I'll go to Hungary in Budapest's model shop, so I want to send you e-mail and ask can I have opportunity to see that model live. But after this...

You are right this is diamond...

Regards from Novi Sad, Serbia

Mirce

F86_SABRE 12-01-2012 06:58 AM

Hi Jozsef,

Do it the other way round....tell your friend to come here to give more details of his plane to the forum. I am sure that there are interested people who would like to know more about this kit.
It is not a problem to bring this plane for our attention....its always nice to see new planes! ;)
So....do not worry...I do not think you done anything wrong.
Thank you for your efforts.

Reuben

Flytechnique 12-02-2012 12:46 PM

<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Verdana; color: rgb(78, 87, 97); ">Dear modeller companions.</span><span style="color: rgb(78, 87, 97); font-family: Verdana; "></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Verdana; color: rgb(78, 87, 97); ">I say thank you for the many positive acknowledgements by way of me developed and with the work of many years realized MIG-15 airplane models related.
</span><span style="color: rgb(82, 82, 82); font-family: 'Lucida Sans'; ">FLYTECHNIQUE developed under the brand name and model aircraft to be supplied to Agoston Bobok entitled to the exclusive possession and make use of.
</span><span style="font-family: 'Lucida Sans'; color: rgb(82, 82, 82); ">For this page Jozsef made up the photographs of my plane prototype with my approval.
</span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: 'Lucida Sans'; color: rgb(82, 82, 82); ">Look forward comments and questions to the following contact: [email protected]

</span><o:p></o:p></p>Regards,
Agoston Bobok
owner of Flytechniquecomposite

as722 12-02-2012 05:06 PM

Its a toy plane !

SDCrashmaster 12-03-2012 12:28 AM

Oh no you di'int.[X(]

Flytechnique 12-07-2012 11:59 PM

_

Flytechnique 12-08-2012 02:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
<div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Hello,

My according to plan 2013 Q2-Q3 is the date of the airplane placing on market.</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; "></div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">The MIG-15bis KIT:</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Comes with full scale cockpit</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">CNC scale landing gear</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Kevlar fuel cells and smoke cell</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">The complete kit is made sandwich vacuum technique, from Glass-Carbon-Aramid materials</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Fuselage made from Aramid honeycomb</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Wings and the others from AIREX</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Air kit and fuel tubes- all from FESTO</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Thrust tube off Stainless Steel/Alu</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Carbon turbine Duct</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">GFK Hooper tank</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Landing light</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Working speed breaks</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; "></div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Everything is in, what in a perfect scale RC kit must be.</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">It comes with everything outer RC, air valves and Turbine.</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; "></div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Specifications (1:4 Scale MIG-15bis) :</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Length: 2,5m</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Wingspan: 2,5m</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Hight: 0,9m</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Fuel capacity: 7 L</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Empty weight: 18-19 kg</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Takeoff weight: 23-25 kg</div><div style="font-family: Consolas; font-size: medium; ">Powerplant: 140-160 N</div>
<div style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium; ">Cheers,</div><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium; ">Agoston
</span>Flytechnique

TSHARK203 12-08-2012 06:17 AM

Do you have a video of the maiden flight. We all would love to see it.
George

JOZSEF 12-12-2012 10:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are some details.

JOZSEF

TSHARK203 12-12-2012 11:23 AM

Agoston
What turbine did you use on this plane? Thanks for the emails back.
George

kimhey 12-12-2012 12:15 PM

This is awesome. My Carf mig-15 gets small compared to this model! Really looking forward to more info/pictures/movies.... And the expected sales price ;)

mirce 12-12-2012 01:37 PM

This is fantastic model... Awesome...

I have agreement with Agoston to visit him at this Friday and see this masterpiece live. But unfortunately weather is so bad, a lot of snow, so we moved the meeting for later...

Can't wait to see Mig live...

Regards from Serbia

Mirce

Flytechnique 12-12-2012 09:47 PM

<span style="font-size: larger; "><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; ">The prototype flew with a FRANK TJ-74 140N turbine. He was enough for the airplane totally. In the air I flew with half throttle.
I charge from the MIG some detail pictures and a maiden video soon onto the forum.</span></span><span style="font-size: small; "><span style="font-family: Arial; ">
</span></span><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; "></span><span style="font-size: small; "><span style="font-family: Arial; ">
</span></span><div style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium; "><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; "><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; ">Cheers,</span></span><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; "><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium; "><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'; "><span style="font-size: 10.5pt; ">Agoston</span></span></p></div>

<br type="_moz" />

Flytechnique 12-14-2012 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)

marc s 12-15-2012 12:34 AM

Lovely work and a great looking kit, certainly one I would love to buy and build when the time comes.

One question, be nice to convert the brakes to electric to save having to run that airline down the legs, those wheels look like they will convert easily, if you are interested to consider this PM me as we do electric brake conversions for most scale and non scale jets.

marcs

Flytechnique 12-24-2012 10:24 PM

smackay 01-04-2013 02:37 PM

Really looking forward to seeing more of this if it approaches market. Please keep the thread going with any details

mirce 02-15-2013 02:41 PM

I was today in Hungary in Budapest and visit firm in which is made this masterpiece. Two hours passed like 10 minutes...

This Mig 15 one of the best model I have opportunity to see. On pictures is great, but when you see it live, that give other dimension.

I just want to thanks Agoston one more time for kindness to show me all details about model and how he made it.

Best regards

Mirce

MP3_tilaco 02-16-2013 12:18 AM

Is a great model congratulation!
I hope to see the maiden fly soon.

kimhey 03-23-2013 04:24 AM

Any inflight photos...or video yet?

Craig B. 05-17-2013 05:04 PM

Any news on this beautiful jet yet?

Countryboy 12-16-2013 02:43 AM

Thread bump.... any updates on this beautiful MIG ?

Asif 12-16-2013 08:21 PM

simply beautiful!!

kimhey 12-17-2013 05:13 AM

I got an offer for this beautiful Mig, some 5-6 months ago. I think it was some 7-8000$ for kit incl tank, pipe and under carriage.
I did not buy it after some serious thought, as the fuselage (solid one piece)is 2.5m long and makes transportation a bit challenging...