RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   bvm super bandit build- (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/9881424-bvm-super-bandit-build.html)

marc s 12-01-2011 07:02 AM

RE: bvm super bandit build-

Seen it all, well read it all really............classic, should make a TV series "Only Fools and Bandits"

:D:D

marcs

cmjets 12-01-2011 07:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Adam::)

Have you paint scheme yet ???

The Bandit is a prety jet, enjoy it.

BR from Spain.;)

Carlos Márquez.

Duncan 12-01-2011 07:26 AM

ORIGINAL: marc s

Seen it all, well read it all really............classic, should make a TV series ''Only Fools and Bandits''

:D:D

marcs
You have to have banter Marc, life is boring without it

siclick33 12-01-2011 07:39 AM

The second hand jet market is rock bottom at the moment. It is very difficult to sell anything unless it is at very low prices. In certain circumstances I am finding that the value of the installed components makes it more cost effective to keep the electronics, turbine and gear and bin the airframe (or sell it for peanuts).

The Super Bandit is an incredible model but it is old tech and, for the masses, it's demand has been shattered by the high popularity of models like the Flash. Given that this one has had the fun building bits (IMO) done and has the nightmare of painting/finishing to complete, it probably doesn't appeal to that many people. If it was NIB or painted then I think it might be worth more but to get £2500 I personally think that it would need to be fully built, painted and kitted out with electonics and maybe even a turbine too.

Unfortunately, unless you significantly drop the price, I don't think it will sell. If you aren't willing to do this (which I can fully understand) then the only option left is to finish it and fly it yourself:D

schroedm 12-01-2011 07:40 AM

ORIGINAL: agent adds

Schroem-Are you a not capable of reading?

The advert said- I would do a part exchange if someone had a jukebox to px against it.
In my view -it only takes one customer to make a deal and as for the sticker man-they were artf bandits not the geezers bandit.
Im not looking for bargin seekers.
Bandit buyers
Adam,

I am more than capable of reading thank you. In fact, it would seem you should concentrate on your grammar and spelling before you question my abilities :)

If you are indeed serious about the PX with a jukebox why have you now deleted that post from the ad?

I don't have any issues with you or what you sell. All I am saying is that nearly every ad you post is 50% nonsense. Quotes such as "If you want pictures phone my mum as I am too busy..." etc simply make people turn away.

You want £2500 for an 'old' model. That's a lot for a toy. Do yourself a favour and present it (and you) in a good light. You might find you stop complaining about not getting calls or interest. There is still money out there, I have just sold a model for £6k and another for £8k as well as a 14MZ TX. Perhaps it's the way I deal with people and post my ads ;)

Rgds,
Mark

agent adds 12-16-2011 02:32 AM

What is the grey primer paint that Bvm uses on the fuselage and flying surfaces?

Harley Condra 12-16-2011 03:14 AM

PPG K36.

agent adds 12-16-2011 04:35 AM

Top rep

John Tancock 12-16-2011 09:19 AM

I'll give you £1500 cash as the model stands at the moment! But Mark has a valid point, an aircraft not finished is in limbo! it's actually worth more as an un started kit! This followed by a finished and flown model! You are normally selling to someone who doesn't know you, or your ability to build such a model to the required standard, such that it will not fall apart in the air (speed rating in the late 200's depending on the power plant used)!

By the way, the first line is a genuine offer![8D]

Regards

John.

jason 12-16-2011 10:37 AM

I'll give £1510 sniper.

That I'll teach you not to come to Vegas John;)

John Tancock 12-16-2011 11:04 AM

£1515 and not a penny more!
J as you are well aware, due to some of our employees welfare, I was unable to leave them fearing there may not be a business to come back to! Otherwise I would have been there drinking you under the table!:D

Oh damn it, call it £1520!;)

agent adds 12-29-2011 08:05 AM

Usual Opening header by our mate-(old model) Bv would go nuts if he saw that!!!!!!
GUYS!
Let me just run this past you

The Bigger the banana- PAINTED BANDITS ARE BETTER THEN UNPAINTED BANDITS-EASIER TO SELL
http://youtu.be/oDL3Uc2mrUI

Im just a Del-boy

agent adds 01-23-2012 12:05 PM

Any chance someone could post the air dia-gram for a super bandit

Im in the closing stages and lost it.
Many thanks

Laura H 01-23-2012 01:38 PM

Still a nutter! Sniper sort your self out and read your posts!

roger.alli 01-23-2012 01:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go Mr Adds,

I think you will be glad you didn't sell it in the end..

Roger

agent adds 01-23-2012 02:41 PM

Thanks very much-that's brillant

agent adds 01-23-2012 02:44 PM

Laura thats not nice - Ive missed you.......

PHIL GREENO 01-23-2012 10:48 PM

Sniper,
You told me last week you had sold your SB???

PG

3dean 01-23-2012 11:06 PM

phil
you were probably talking to billy bob birmo

agent adds 01-30-2012 03:23 PM

just got my mga pilot
He needs trimming.

roger.alli 01-30-2012 03:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes, he needs a bit of radical surgery to fit in. I used a very sharp pair of curved scissors and a new scalpel blade, removing little pieces at a time.

He looks pretty happy though.

Roger

ozief16 01-30-2012 04:30 PM

Fellas,

This thread is like a master's class in English coloquilisms!

For those of us colonists reading along I dare say we struggle.

I like to tease the RAF exchange pilot in the squadron about us separating 235 years ago, but he reminds me that you burned our White House in 1812. It's always something....

Dave

agent adds 01-30-2012 11:56 PM

Great pictures-

ozief16 01-31-2012 08:36 PM

Come on you lot, where's your banter?

Dave

Ps-I had the Brit exchange pilot help with that one:)

agent adds 02-04-2012 12:29 AM

just back from the toyfair in germany-building today-will post pics tonight.