Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

weeee sirio shall be mine sooon!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

weeee sirio shall be mine sooon!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2003, 10:38 PM
flatlander_14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weeee sirio shall be mine sooon!!!!

well, i have been very POed at my maxx, mostly the engine, so i finally killed it. i sort of stripped out the glow plug hole(oops) and the broken bits fell in and killed the piston and sleeve. after one more week of saving im going to get my sirio from my lhs. woooo! i already have the sirio pipe so it should be insane. also, i decided that at the time i get the engine, i might as well upgrade the clutch(i heard its a good choice when switching engines) and a flywheel(cant get the damn thing off, lol). i think ill go witht he MIP clutch kit and an RRP flywheel because its blue and light and cool looking anyways, what is EVERYTHING i will need from the stock 2.5 to make it work? i heard something about a collet, what the heck is that? lol. and do i used the stock backplate or what? i read something on the sirio .18 engine and it mentioned the backplate, im not sure if it said the stock plate bolts right on or if the ez start bolts onto the sirio backplate. lol. and one more thing, will mccoy mc9 plugs work good? i just bought a load of them before my engine died(DOH). thanks for any help!

wooo cant wait til next friday! or maybe saturday!
Old 08-28-2003, 10:54 PM
flatlander_14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weeee sirio shall be mine sooon!!!!

ugh, im a very indecisive person. now i am thinking of going big block