Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

savage x any way to stop the nose dive flips and the tipping over on turns?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

savage x any way to stop the nose dive flips and the tipping over on turns?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2021, 02:56 PM
rpelich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default savage x any way to stop the nose dive flips and the tipping over on turns?

Hey all firstly I want to thank everyone for all the help y’all have given me however I’m back here with another question.

I usually use my savage x to just do some high speed runs and some turns etc however I noticed it it’s up nose diving and flipping when braking sometimes and also even on the smallest turns it tips over. Is there any way I can improve that ASAP? I don’t really want to wait to order parts but if I have to them I’ll do that as well. My brakes are set pretty conservative as well so I don’t think it’s thst and when I turn, I make sure to slow down and it still ends up tipping.

I heard of some rumbles along zip ties and or fuel tubing at the shocks? Could someone explain what I need to do

Thanks so much
Old 04-05-2021, 05:29 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're going to want to put some thicker oil and some stronger springs on the front, it sounds like. You could try adding some preload and seeing if that fixes anything (either by shock collars or the screw on your shock) but that's all I can think of that may help without ordering parts.