Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

PLEASE HELP!!!

Old 10-16-2003, 12:05 PM
STREETKING

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi. I asked mentioned this earlier in the week, and the response I got wasn't good enough. Can someone who PLEASE give me some pros and cons on the Duratrax Nitro Quake? I don't know why I want one so bad(ever since I seen my partners), but I need to hear from some people on here who has one. Any help would be sufficient!! thanks.
Old 10-16-2003, 04:02 PM
injectedsmile16

Default RE: PLEASE HELP!!!

Why are you looking to get a Nitro Quake so bad? You say your friend has one, drive it around and look at it more to see if thats really what you want.
Old 10-16-2003, 04:12 PM
Bigcat

Responses are low because the trucks popularity is low. There are much better choices for the money. T maxxx, Savage, Nitro Evader. Check out some other models. If you only know the "Quake" how do you know if you wouldn't like something else more?
Old 10-16-2003, 07:34 PM
yt35

I have never heard anything great about a Duratrax and not many peopkle where I am from use them for racing.

My partner at work bought his son a Duramax maxximum MT PRO. THe thing is junk. IT has a lot of great parts but it is a year old and Has on y a half gallon through it because it is in the lhs being fixed all the time. He is scared to play with it now.