Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

stupid monster trucks and nitros

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

stupid monster trucks and nitros

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 07:31 PM
remten2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: stupid monster trucks and nitros

You really need to get a life, if you need to post like that ! I too looked into the 1/6th and buggies...and the guy at the LHS(With many 1/6th & 1/5th kits on the shelf, used cars too !) said don`t do it ..hes a friend ! They break easy and parts are hard&expensive to get. Quote LHS dude : "do you want to jump it ???"
Me : "Well of course , **** yeah !"
Quote LHS dude : "then its not for you !!"
all big lies...I jumped my buggy further than what my .25 savage could jump on the same track same jump i rpobably got 5 foot or 6 of air and 10 to 12 in lenght and landed perfectly did something broke?NO.....

AS far as getting parts for it its not a problem i get my parts within 3 days cause the distributor is just 1 state or province apart from mine.....

Yeah i only drove it once but the freaking tank lasted nearly 50 minutes on one tank......Screw the break in process when you buy a weed wacker do you take the time to break the engine in?LOL

I let it idle for 15 minutes and ran slowly for another 15 then the rest was wot...........and sure rips and sure got my face all full of gravell from nailling the throttle when it was near me...The tires just went and eat into the grass and thru sum **** in my face.....

This is buggy is not a traxcrap buggy like in the videos i seen ona one foot ramp where the guys misses his jump and the front end almost all tear off the buggy...This is the real sh1t....i landed it upside down cartwheeled it you name it....

The only thing that i had to learn about how to jump this buggy is that take the facts that theyare not 4 wheel drive just that will make it a nose heavy buggy on a jump and these buggys are nose heavy on jump that is what I learn....

I am glad i didn't have my body on in the learning process cause it would of got smashed....anyway there will be some videos

and Once you have tasted the best champagne nothing else will do, you will never go back to that nitro rubbish Hic! Hic!
Old 11-09-2003, 07:45 PM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

are you even old enough to drink champagne?
Old 11-09-2003, 09:31 PM
remten2001

post deleted by moderator
Old 11-09-2003, 11:21 PM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

ORIGINAL: wizen2002

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.....
Gotta love these anonymous online tough guys
Over compensating buying the large scale I'd bet.
The T-maxx just didn’t feel manly enough, Huh?
Old 11-10-2003, 03:18 AM
TheMachine

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: wizen2002

You really need to get a life, if you need to post like that ! I too looked into the 1/6th and buggies...and the guy at the LHS(With many 1/6th & 1/5th kits on the shelf, used cars too !) said don`t do it ..hes a friend ! They break easy and parts are hard&expensive to get. Quote LHS dude : "do you want to jump it ???"
Me : "Well of course , **** yeah !"
Quote LHS dude : "then its not for you !!"
all big lies...I jumped my buggy further than what my .25 savage could jump on the same track same jump i rpobably got 5 foot or 6 of air and 10 to 12 in lenght and landed perfectly did something broke?.....

AS far as getting parts for it its not a problem i get my parts within 3 days cause the distributor is just 1 state or province apart from mine.....

Yeah i only drove it once but the freaking tank lasted nearly 50 minutes on one tank......Screw the break in process when you buy a weed wacker do you take the time to break the engine in?LOL

I let it idle for 15 minutes and ran slowly for another 15 then the rest was wot...........and sure rips and sure got my face all full of gravell from nailling the throttle when it was near me...The tires just went and eat into the grass and thru sum **** in my face.....

This is buggy is not a traxcrap buggy like in the videos i seen ona one foot ramp where the guys misses his jump and the front end almost all tear off the buggy...This is the real sh1t....i landed it upside down cartwheeled it you name it....

The only thing that i had to learn about how to jump this buggy is that take the facts that theyare not 4 wheel drive just that will make it a nose heavy buggy on a jump and these buggys are nose heavy on jump that is what I learn....

I am glad i didn't have my body on in the learning process cause it would of got smashed....anyway there will be some videos

and Once you have tasted the best champagne nothing else will do, you will never go back to that nitro rubbish Hic! Hic!
OK ok very interesting..... but I will hazard to guess that you should drive your 1/6th for a bit longer before you make up your mind on whats more durable, everybody I have spoken too sayes the 1/6th and 1/5th are designed as a track racer ...a track with very few and small jumps. And looking at the car(holding it in my hands) you can probally guess who I`m gonna believe ! My lhs mate who has been doing this crap for 30 years...or you who have driven your 1/6th once and are new too it.

TM

BTW: Do we need to resort to internet violence !! hahahahaha nice pic... apropriate lol
Old 11-10-2003, 06:46 AM
crzy-svg-usr

ORIGINAL: caseyddr

hes ran it once... what fun.....
if he ran it once he might be saying he ran it for 45 minuts cuase thats hwo long the tank last [>:]
Old 11-10-2003, 07:49 AM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

huh? he ran it once, WOW!! probably wont even start again :-/
Old 11-10-2003, 08:42 AM
Nitroaddict

alright guys, enough bashing of people, get back to bashing the rc vehicles.....
Old 11-10-2003, 09:07 AM
nodolarsnosense
Banned

launch that 1/6th up the biggest ugliest jump again and again like ive seen the machine do with has savage and buggy then have it land on the flats again and again and not break it then get back to us about its actual durability.

i guess you just got owned by...
what the hell are you talking about
i mean really
you just sound like a complete tool
now live
Old 11-10-2003, 09:09 AM
dagass

Hey Nitroaddict,

How many kittens are we down because of this thread?
Old 11-10-2003, 09:12 AM
TheMachine

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[sm=lol.gif]

meow !

TM
Old 11-10-2003, 09:20 AM
Nitroaddict

dagass - i cant count that high
Old 11-10-2003, 09:22 AM
dagass

Agreed!
Old 11-10-2003, 12:22 PM
remten2001

huh? he ran it once, WOW!! probably wont even start again :-/
No worries it will start again my engine ain't no crappy abn tamiya engine that needs replacement....and to top it off i won't have to buy another replacement engine for it.....UNless i am very dumb and stupid and blow this one up....G230RC engines rules...tehy cccaan put out 4.5 HP with a good tune pipe on them and are 23cc in size....

1/6 scale buggy rules and will dominate the entire world in the years to come...its just a matter of time...
Old 11-10-2003, 03:29 PM
ShOzz

I jumped my buggy further than what my .25 savage could jump on the same track same jump i rpobably got 5 foot or 6 of air and 10 to 12 in lenght and landed perfectly did something broke?NO.....

dang, my grandma can jump further then that.

so your knocking one type of RC for your new one when you said the problem was that everyone always comlained "mine is better then yours":

you are doing the exact thing you complained about.... wake up...
Old 11-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Nitroaddict

alright - enough already.

When i first saw this thread start -i was worried it would turn into this. I guess i was right.
Everyone has an opinion. That is all it is - an opinion. There is no need to bash them directly simply because they dont like what you like.

I personally dont like ofna products - but alot of people here do. That is just fine. Are you happy with your Ofna? GREAT! that is all that matters.

If you want to have discussions as to why and why not a particular product is good or poor, that is fine - but if the personal attacks continue - this thread will be locked.
Old 11-10-2003, 03:38 PM
dagass

1/6 scale buggy rules and will dominate the entire world in the years to come...its just a matter of time...
There goes another kitten![] Personally, I'd like to see some video of this undersized "go cart". If this is the next "coming" in RC, gives us a look and show us what all the hooplah is about. Most people will back their claims with either a picture or a video of what it is that they think is so awe inspiring. If it's that cool, take some pride and show us what ya got! If not, what do you say we drop it and save the space for something meaningful.
Old 11-10-2003, 04:01 PM
BUGGIES_R_US

You know.. I dont see why most of you guys bother replying.
Not more than 10% of the participants in this thread have driven a 1/6 scale truck.

Why are we ganging up on him? If you dont like what he has to say.. well The BACK button is for you.

Of course he could word his thoughts in a more POSITIVE MANNER hint hint.

If your talking about something Bigger Faster and Tougher.. (*cough* TA *cough* NOT!) then I'm all for it

If I can use my 1/6 scale to run over my buddy's 1/8 without breaking the bank.. why not!

Ram
Old 11-10-2003, 04:20 PM
dagass

Hey Ram,

I'm all for people expressing their opinions and standing behind their particular brand of RC, but if somebody is going to post a thread with a title of "stupid monster trucks and nitros" and then lead off the thread with "I know this is going to start a flame war", then this person has to be ready to defend his words. By posting this thread, Wizen has taken it upon himself to tell 99% of the people who use the car forum that we're a bunch of idiots for spending money on the RC's we drive. This is why everybody seems to be ganging up on him.

I usually take these "my truck is better than your truck" posts with a grain of salt however when somebody basically calls everbody else "stupid", then enough is enough. We all have opinions, however most of us usually take care not to intentionally offend everybody else when we say something. Also, generally speaking most people don't offer up "black eyes" or "lost teeth" because they disagree. At the very least, Wizen deserves to take a few lumps from the members because he acted without regard for the rest of us. Personally, I have nothing against Wizen and have actually found him to be quite amusing at times. This post is not one of those times.
Old 11-10-2003, 04:56 PM
remten2001

Hey bottom line don't take what i say too seriously i like to play tricks on poeple and this time I went a little too far by wanting to start a flame war i guess i didn't it would get this far but now i will end it.....

ALL RC'S ARE KOOL

now its over you can hate me for this or decide not too but i have to much free time on my hands and sometime doing stuff like this amuses me ....I didn't know it would get this far......
Old 11-10-2003, 05:00 PM
R/C car guy

nitroaddict,
i see that you said you don't like ofna. why is this? everybody i have talked to that has dealt with them said that thier car is awsome. which company do you prefer for buggies?
Old 11-10-2003, 05:03 PM
dagass

Hey Wiz,

Nicely put. You've restored my faith!
Old 11-10-2003, 05:04 PM
snowbrules3-RCU

hey r/c car guy where in northern nj are you
Old 11-10-2003, 05:05 PM
Nitroaddict

r/c car guy - its funny, because up until i found this forum, everyone i talked to, or saw hated them, lol.

i have owned one - and know several peeps who also have had them. nothing but problems.

i personally like the GS Storm Pro, the Kyosho Inferno7.5, the TTR EB-4S2, and the HB Lightining pro.

like i said though, this is just a personal choice.
Old 11-10-2003, 05:09 PM
BUGGIES_R_US

Yea.. I dont think Wizen meant what he said. I doubt he feels all 1/8 scalers are stupid!!

He was prolly frustrated with his Tmaxx when he wrote this thread..lol

Personally.. I dont say anything about companies because I have only owned 3 cars, HPI RS4 SS, NTC3 (which hasnt seen fuel..yet) and a Mugen 4 Works.

I will say.. I think my Buggy can take more punishment than the average joe Tmaxx. I've done some crazy things and I've yet to break ANYTHING.

Ram

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.