Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Savage Accesories

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 05:21 PM
adsky7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Savage Accesories

Who makes the best savage accesories?? On a brand new savage, what would you suggest replacing before doing anything???? I know nothing needs to be replaced (because the savage is indestructible) but, to give it some aftermarket style?? I think rims, tires, and a custom body does the job..... what do you think???

Adsky7

check out the rims on that! I think that's pretty sweet!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge95215.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	73786  
Old 11-10-2003, 05:54 PM
popa71

Default RE: Savage Accesories

Integy makes some nice parts for the Savage!!!!! I would upgrade the dogbones to the HPI heavy duties. Then I would install a fail safe and a rechargable battery. Then I would get rid of that plastic brake hub and upgrade to aluminum( Integy makes one for $10. Next I would upgrade the engine To a hyper 8 port or picco .26 with that you will want to step up to a three shoe clutch set up. I have an ofna three shoe fly wheel with mugen aluminum clutches. Next lets hit some style with some Integy shocks with funtional piggybacks, Integy aluminum tvps, wheelie bar and tank guard. The wheels you have are already nice so I would also get a set for racing. To finish it off I would mount a hardcoreracing handle on it.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:12 PM
adsky7

wat if i wasn't planning on spending thousands of dollars!! haha.. im thinking rims, tires, and failsafe to begin with for the savage 25!

Adsky7... anything else??
Old 11-10-2003, 07:17 PM
crzy-svg-usr

www.ramtech-rc.com nice rims and qualty i got the iron cross rims man i cant even look at em in the sun or im blinded
Old 11-11-2003, 11:40 AM
adsky7

****!! $130 bux for rims!! im not swimmin in cash!!

Adsky7
Old 11-11-2003, 12:36 PM
mattyk6

I'm planning on getting a Savage in Feb or so. The first thing on my list (if I get the RTR) is an upgraded steering servo, like the Hitec 645MG. Then a venom fail safe, throttle spring, heavy duty dog bones, and then a new body, either the Proline Jeep or the Proline Powerwagon.

Matt
Old 11-11-2003, 02:18 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

the alum rims are i think the best ..now i regret why spent alot on wheels cuz i keep on stripping them ...now if have alum rims u wont strip them ....its ur choice..i stripped 3 stock wheels and 1 ufo