Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Can someone tell me about the Ofna Mp Sport??

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Can someone tell me about the Ofna Mp Sport??

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2003, 07:09 PM
STREETKING

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can someone tell me about the Ofna Mp Sport??

Hi, I've been questioning about some mts in this forum, so do anyone knows about the Mp Sport?? My main questions are, is it durable?? Good aftermarket support? And my main question is, is ther any way to start it other than pullstart?? i.e rotostart or changing the engine so I can put a rotostart engine on it?? thanks for any support.
Old 11-15-2003, 08:02 PM
Sigmun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can someone tell me about the Ofna Mp Sport??

It will be a good truck, i have a dominator which is similar except for a slipper clutch.
The truck is very tough because of it's truggy design, also with the braces and brace rods. I had a horrible crash with it and all thats bent was the center brace, which did not need to be replaced!
So far the hyper 4 port has been a wonderful pullstart mill for me. If you can, stick with the pullstart because i found it very reliable (never broke) and also it doesn't need batteries to power. It's also very easy to start, just one pull if there's fuel in the carb. Once you get it tuned, you almost don't have to do it again. I've been running mine for 3 weeks without tuning! And it still starts right up everytime.....it leaves my glow starter lying around slacking lol...
As for aftermarket Im not sure as cuz im in a different country. As long as spare parts are not a problem you will have fun with the MT sport. The metal upgrades (dom extreme) tend to be much heavier and they bend when hit. Plastics flex and are cheap to replace, and since they don't bend the screws are easily taken out.
Cya!!!