MitchT/Emaxx1989

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CVD's?¿?¿?¿?¿

what are the strongest cvd's for the maxx
Old 12-10-2003, 11:15 PM
overrev

Default RE: CVD's?¿?¿?¿?¿

Mip shiny cvd's. I have had them on my tmaxx for about 5months and haven't had a problem.Hope this helps. mike
Old 12-10-2003, 11:35 PM
godlyone

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have used MIP for several years now and upgraded a couple Maxx's with them. Even with a small block I was able to bend a couple front transmission CV's but that was from excessive "Dukes of Hazzard" landings. My last set was the Dynamite set and although people had complaints about them not fitting well in the beginning, I didn't have any such problems. The fact that they come with rubber boots to keep the grease in and the dirt out was the only reason I tried them. I don't have anything bad to say about them at all, the normal wear and tear that typically causes slop in the MIP's hasn't been present in these Dynamites yet and I honestly believe that to be due to the boots keeping the elements out.
Old 12-11-2003, 12:21 AM
MitchT/Emaxx1989

im gonna throw a fantom in my maxx sometime in the next few months and i want some that will handle more than the engine im getting will dish out so i will have no problems with em
Old 12-11-2003, 12:02 PM
Deandome
My Feedback: (1)

Another option that's on my radar is this Tsias "system"

http://www.tsais.com/products/TBonz/index.html

Yes, $200 is a lot of money, but it's actually a helluva deal, as you get all your shafts AND knuckles, cups, bearings, pillowballs, hex drive nuts.

If you don't need/want any of that stuff (or already have it) you CAN get just the CVD shafts & cups for $30 a pair, which is a pretty competitive price.

I just wish someone here has actually used their stuff & could comment on it before I commit to such a substantial purchase

Dean
Old 12-11-2003, 07:16 PM
MitchT/Emaxx1989

so guys what dvds will handle a fantom and wont take my whole wallet with them? help me out here guys? the stockers just arent strong enough for this engine they are starting to twist with the 2.5 engine[:@][:'(] help me figure out which ones to get