Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

CRASH!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2004, 07:17 PM
**MilkMachine**

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CRASH!!!!!!!!!

I had a major crash with my BRAND NEW SportMaxx. and it hasnt really been showing me how durable it is. since I only had it for a week and alreaddy sunked 60.00 into broken parts. lol. Here is what I did.

I was driving my car up and down the street. and I ramped ot off the curve. and tore up my lawn for a tank are 2. then I let it sit for about an hour. and while I was inside I desided I wanted to be like evil caneval with my car. So by the time I went out into the yard to drive my car my freind was there with his camecorder . So as I said I wanted to go big. so well the first thing that popped into my mind was Huge air. So I was thinking of what to do. And then I got it!! I was going to ramp off my deck!! my decks about 20FT tall and is unfinished. SO I was going to drive it off the side of the deck onto my CONCRETE PADDYO!! lol, wasnt smart. I flored it slowly and right before I hit the end of the deck I accidently turned. and I fell of and nose dived. I hit the ground on my front left wheel. and CRACK. wasn't the smartest thing I did in my whole life!!

OVERall. Bent my front steel skid plate, bent my turnbuckles, broke my bulkhead into 5 peices, and bent my 2 left front shocks to a 90 degree angle. so basicly my whole front end was dislocated from my chassis.

Well, Ebay. it rocks.
2 new titanium skid plates front AND rear 29.00 SHIPPED.
Steel Bulkheads 20.00
and I just bent the shocks back and there as good as new!!

Well overall!!!

DONT JUMP OF OF DECKS!!!

jUMP OF OF THE ROOF!!

lol

-Andrew[8D]
Old 01-11-2004, 08:09 PM
Iron Mike

Default RE: CRASH!!!!!!!!!

That was a great idea Milkmachine [sm=spinnyeyes.gif] Next time........think things through!
Old 01-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Razoo
My Feedback: (2)

Maybe you should go back to electric before you hurt yourself. [sm=bananahead.gif]
Old 01-11-2004, 08:54 PM
Zeroc

if you want to treat your truck like crap like that,get a stampede and a steering servo for it.those things are in possible to break.and if some how you do break it the parts are cheap to replace.

long live stampede,lord of abuse
Old 01-11-2004, 10:12 PM
Savage_Dias

I think we're missing the point here....
Where's the video??
Old 01-11-2004, 10:31 PM
blackrain

THESE ARE MONSTER TRUCKS THERE DESINED TO RUN IN THE DIRT NOT OFF POOL DECKS ANY MONSTER TRUCK YOU RUN ON PAVEMENT YOUR JUST ASKING TO TEAR IT UP GO WITH RPM PARTS AND RUN YOUR TRUCK WERE ITS MADE TO RUN AND YOU WONT BE BREAKING ANYTHING
Old 01-12-2004, 12:13 AM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmm, I wonder why it hasn't shown you any durability. I mean it should be able to at least handle 20 ft. dumbass deck jumps!
Old 01-12-2004, 12:50 AM
Apanther

If you plan on doing dumb stuff like that, you'd better invest in RPM parts, and not titanium.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:28 AM
Unstable

ORIGINAL: **MilkMachine**....
and while I was inside I desided I wanted to be like evil caneval with my car. ....
-Andrew[8D]
right here is were it all started to go wrong

next time ... dont turn... and again... weres the vid

as for tearing up MTs on pavement. so you break things... as long as its fun I dont care.

heck I remember doing jumps with my old RC-10 that I KNEW would break things... but I did them anyway because they were fun to do. spent alot of money on rear A arms on that thing (would strip out the shock mounts all the time when jumping over my head on the street)
Old 01-12-2004, 04:08 PM
**MilkMachine**

I think everyones missing the point. lol
It wasnt supposed to be for you people to tell me how dumb I am.
lol
I love nitro. it rocks. I always drive my car at my track. Just I wanted to go to the extreme. And I didnt think it would hit the concrete. I thought it would go over it into the grass. And I dont care that it broke, im having a hell of a time breaking it!! thats for sure. \
And for your information, I havent hurt anyone. YET!!
lol

Peace
-Andrew
Old 01-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Element

doesn't matter it your truck do what you want with it.If you want to jump it of the empire state building go for it (not to give you any ideas). any pics of the carnage?
Old 01-12-2004, 04:51 PM
diirtbag
My Feedback: (3)

ya know its good to know Im not the only one who drives like a idiot cause I have certainly done my share of stupid things with my trucks.one of the best was watching my buddy jump off of a 30'+ cliff until it broke (t3 did it a few times )I was rolling on the ground laughing.and he wasent trying to land on the grass nice he was trying to kill it
Old 01-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Dr. Krass

haha it's people Milk Machine that complain about the t-maxx/s-maxx being not durable, and giving traxxas a bad name! Respect your trucK!
Old 01-12-2004, 10:46 PM
wishtoHB

You know, the boards have not been the same since MilkMachine arrived.[sm=surprised.gif]
Old 01-14-2004, 05:33 PM
**MilkMachine**

Whats that supposed to mean!!!
I broke a couple of parts earlier while I was doing high speed runs. they like well broke well under no stress. lol. Traxxas replaced them though.

*Post edited*
Reason:

Play nice!
-Ram (Buggies_r_us)
Old 01-14-2004, 05:45 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

Ya, you can really tell the difference for who has to work for the money to buy their own trucks, and who has their parents buy their trucks for them.

I have had my share of replacement parts due to bad judgement, but I feel bad when I do it, and figure out how not to do it again, because I can't afford it. I respect my stuff because it's what I have to work 8-12 hours a day for.

A kid trashes it and then gets more $$$ from his hard working folks. Perfect example here. He doesn't care that he trashed it and caused some damage to it and his school. Why should he? He doesn't have to work for it.

Look at your sig for crying out loud- I know you are a kid and all, but when you are on a forum with mostly adults, how do you expect to get treated when you make posts like this? Nice rebuttal on the last email too. You obviously have some growing up to do.
Old 01-14-2004, 06:39 PM
axa-racer
My Feedback: (1)

not a bad story at all man.just be more safe next time.remember its money your spending.i love the killa air idea tho. i am thinking of getting a maxx sport myself for my next nitro rc vehicle
Old 01-14-2004, 08:52 PM
Savage_Dias

I hate hearing about people that drive R/Cs to break them. I've broke a few things on my Savage but all in all, it was more of a worn out type thing. I'd rather spend money on upgrades than replace stuff I broke. Even if it's a <$10 part I'm still peeved because I have to wait a week for a replacement. My original question still stands tho...
Where's the video???
Old 01-15-2004, 11:08 AM
oatmealman
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

I'm 12 i know what it's like being a stupid driver and i respect my cars cause my parents don't give me any money to buy or fix I have to work and i only get $10 a week not mowing the lawn but i let my brother drive my buggy broke of the rear shock tower and he wouldn't pay for it so i had to pay $146 for parts for my car because he was racing the car against a chevy,he hit it on purpose,and still didn't pay i was so pissed but i got over and bought a duratrax mt i'm not gonna let him drive that.moral don't be a stupid driver that can't drive because there a noob to nitro.thats my two cents.
Old 01-15-2004, 04:27 PM
**MilkMachine**

Into101101- Just shut up, you have no idea what the hell your talking about. I buy my own stuff. I bought my car. with my money from my job, yes I have a workers perment to make money. I buy fuel for my car. I replace parts with my MONEY!! I BUY IT ALL !! NOT MY PARENTS!!! And you going on how im a dumbass and making my parents pay for it all. And I never did that in the sig. Its a signature for gods sake, just words. My god. So stop dissin me intill you know. Ask any 15 year old dude if they hit money of there parents. Just because im young doesnt mean I cant support my truck. My goodness.
Old 01-15-2004, 04:32 PM
**MilkMachine**

And as I said before, this post isnt for people to make thereself into jackasses. Its to tell people of these narly crashes. Some people arnt old and stuck up and like hearing about these cars fling through the air.
Old 01-15-2004, 04:35 PM
**MilkMachine**

And anotherthing, im not a bad driver. I drove nitro for a long time since I work at my hobbyshop and I need to help people fix them. this is my first Nitro I owned, but im a better driver then most people.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Element

Ok first of all MilkMachine see the little edit button below your post?USE IT! that way you can add stuff to your first post a not have to waist the site owners money.

I agree with you it was not right for him to assume that you had yo parents pay for your stuff.But you could have replied in a more mature way.there is no need to call people names on the Internet unless it is absolutely needed remember there are younger people that use these forums so keep that in mind when posting.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:36 PM
**MilkMachine**

im sorry for the language, but whenever I respond normally people dont get my drift. The are like so, the extra PUMPH lets them know that im mad, and that they shouldnt assum like that.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Element

I understand sometimes you have to just let it out.use[:@] when you mad!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.