Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

help me!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 10:29 AM
madmaniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me!!

I have to make a decision, im either going to buy a savage ss or a team losi LST.

My questions are:

*Im going to bash and race but mostly i will make high jumps do you think that the LST will hold up as good as a savage.

*Do you think that HPI is going to release a new truck soon because i dont want to buy a truck and then a couple of months later find out that its not modern any more.

I have a Mad Force now and i want something that will handle better at the track.

Please reply i know that you all are sick of these threads but i have to know wich truck to buy.
Old 06-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Savage_Dias

Default RE: help me!!

It's impossible to tell you what the Losi will be able to do. The Savage is a killer truck in many people's opinions. Even RCCA admitted that it's one of the best high flyers. HPI hasn't said anything that I know of about releasing a new truck. Just about any independant suspension truck would handle better than a solid axle truck on a track. Another thing to think about is are you willing to wait on the LST? Unless LOSI built a few boatloads of them stores will probably have a hard time keeping them in stock.
Old 06-06-2004, 10:44 AM
ThermalRD

Hmmm....The LST isnt out yet, so nobody knows how durable it is. With those GIANT shocks, and GIANT tires, i cant see any reason why it wouldnt take the huge jumps extremely well.

Honestly, i dont see HPI releasing a NEW truck. They may UPDATE some things but i doubt they would release an all new truck. The market is mostly bashers, and the savage is proven. These other new trucks have to prove that they can take the same abuse. With that said, there are a few savage updates id like to see.

*8th scale style servo saver (same as the MP mod)
*Tighter steering radius (this can be achived by modifying some of the wheel, shock, and turnbuckle end clearance problems)
*4 Spider diff should be stock

ORIGINAL: madmaniac

I have to make a decision, im either going to buy a savage ss or a team losi LST.

My questions are:

*Im going to bash and race but mostly i will make high jumps do you think that the LST will hold up as good as a savage.

*Do you think that HPI is going to release a new truck soon because i dont want to buy a truck and then a couple of months later find out that its not modern any more.

I have a Mad Force now and i want something that will handle better at the track.

Please reply i know that you all are sick of these threads but i have to know wich truck to buy.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:10 AM
madmaniac

Thanks i am going to consider wheter to buy the Savage or the LST if i can get a good deal on a savage i will get it but i also want a LST hmm maybe i buy them both
Old 06-06-2004, 07:51 PM
Vanquish24

If you have the money go for it!
Old 06-06-2004, 11:32 PM
Q8 RC

yeah go for the both but i really saw a LST in a race track in the vedio its cool very cool
Old 06-08-2004, 12:04 AM
madmaniac

No i dont think i can buy both my budget is 1000$USD

And i want to be able to afford some hop-ups, so what do you think i have a good grassfield with alot of jumps and i have the track but i am almost the only one with a monster truck!!

We dont have a monster truck class here in sweden the only class we have is 1/8 buggy.

So i want something that i can drive around the track and do some crazy jumps and tricks at the grassfield and at home........