Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

finally got to see an LST

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 02:33 AM
bkmademedoit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finally got to see an LST

a friend and i went to the races today and arrived between heats so we checked out the shop, as he's interested in buying an r/c. they had an LST and after seeing it in person i am even more impressed. it's not as big as i thought it would be but it's still every bit as impressive. those shocks are massive! 1/8 buggies ran then came the mt's. there was 2 SUT's, 2 mgt's a tmaxx and an LST. the other trucks jumped and slid around the track but the LST looked like it was gliding everywhere it went, even landing off the big double. it would have easily won but the right rear tire fell off somehow, i didnt go investigate. i think the nut came off because it looked wobbly for awhile before it rolled away. i'm rambling now so i'll stop but again this thing is the real deal.