Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Where is CEN's supposed best customer support in the industry?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Where is CEN's supposed best customer support in the industry?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 01:40 PM
Traely

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is CEN's supposed best customer support in the industry?

I remember CEN saying they had the best customer support in th industry..

What industry would that be??? No one has heard jack from them in a month on there genesis.....
Old 08-11-2004, 02:15 PM
creyc

Default RE: Where is CEN's supposed best customer suppor tin the industry?

Not sure where you heard that!

Maybe the term "Losi" rings a bell though?
Old 08-11-2004, 02:18 PM
binaryterror

WHAT...who and where is this claimed...my god their service and lack of comminucation so far is pathetic down right garbage.

XTM has been the best to me in this industry to date.
Old 08-11-2004, 02:25 PM
Traely

CEN posted that in one of the old Genesis forums....

Ill try and track it down
Old 08-11-2004, 03:36 PM
Traely

Here you go

Here is where you can ask any question about CEN Products. We thrive on providing the best Customer Service in the Industry.
WWW.CENRACING.COM
Old 08-11-2004, 07:34 PM
brandonking

Default RE: Where is CEN's supposed best customer support in the industry?

They are too scared and embarrassed to post anything!!! Come on cen.... Please start posting again. If you can't take the pressure of a couple of upset customers than please step down and let someone else step up to the plate who has the desency and work ethic to post a couple of updates on the truck. This is really ridiculous. I am begging you, please be a man, grow some B*LLS and post something on the truck. Tell us where the gears are at and approximately how long until you get them.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:01 AM
CT4Racer

Hey Brandon, why don't you quit hiding behind your keyboard, shut your face and pick up the phone. Every one of you is lucky Cen even sparatically visited these forums to help out people too damn lazy to phone them. Please name some other companies that visit these forums daily....... oh yeah, right, the answer is ZERO! Anytime I've had a problem or question I've called them and recieved nothing but 110% top notch customer service. Don't open your mouth if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about...
Old 08-12-2004, 11:23 AM
speed lives
My Feedback: (1)

Hey Brandon, why don't you quit hiding behind your keyboard, shut your face and pick up the phone. Every one of you is lucky Cen even sparatically visited these forums to help out people too damn lazy to phone them. Please name some other companies that visit these forums daily....... oh yeah, right, the answer is ZERO! Anytime I've had a problem or question I've called them and recieved nothing but 110% top notch customer service. Don't open your mouth if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about...
Man you gotta be about retarded or atleast super biased.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:50 AM
binaryterror

ORIGINAL: CT4Racer

Hey Brandon, why don't you quit hiding behind your keyboard, shut your face and pick up the phone. Every one of you is lucky Cen even sparatically visited these forums to help out people too damn lazy to phone them. Please name some other companies that visit these forums daily....... oh yeah, right, the answer is ZERO!
Thats because XTM, Traxxas, and HPI all have their own support forums that they own and run...CEN is too lazy to even put up real updates on their own site, unless they have to. I also know for a fact that XTM sends it's reps here from time to time to check out feedback.

Losi's Richard Trujillo is on here in the LST forum often.

Have you tried calling CEN during this Genesis problem? Many owners and my Local Hobby Store only get voice mails, which are never returned so they have to sit by their phones and keep calling hoping to get a live person to answer, that is not service, it's NO-SERVICE.
Old 08-12-2004, 12:25 PM
ace@
My Feedback: (9)

Yeah OK!!! lucky it don't even run! Do you even own a genesis CT4Racer???? Why don't you hide from this forum!!! So you should shut your face b/c us genesis owners are far from lucky. We call , Email, report to the BBB, Write letters and still nothing . Just cause they sporatically visit these forums does not make us lucky. I'm still waiting for the care-package! I bought this truck june 25th and the only thing it has done relieably was fall apart!!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Oldway

Why would a manufacturer monitor another manufacturer's thread?
Old 08-12-2004, 01:53 PM
binaryterror

ORIGINAL: Oldway

You got some 'splaining to do
Old 08-12-2004, 02:01 PM
creyc

If I had bought a Cen Genesis I'd be standing in their HQ with my pile of greasy truck parts on their receptionists desk demanding action.

Either a complete refund for a defective product, one that should have been recalled no less. Or find out what they can do as a company to keep me as their customer, because from the sounds of it this ordeal has put a lot of strain on your devotion to CEN as a company. With an obviously large number of customers with complaints through the Better Business Bureau you can be sure Cen is VERY aware of their little "dilema" on their hands. Even if you cannot do anything for your customer until parts get in or new products are designed and built, the company needs to comunicate this. Hiding from your customers as it souds like it is probably the worst move you can make. By the time this is over I'm not even sure there will be much left of CEN, as sad as that may be.

If you are CEN customer and feel that you are no longer in contact with the company or they are treating you unjustly I can say the Better Business Bureau has helped me on numerous occasions. They work to communicate directly with the company in ways customers are unable to often times. To report a complaint through the BBB online visit: http://complaints.bbb.org/Welcome.asp
Old 08-12-2004, 03:28 PM
CT4Racer

exactly creyc, i agree totally, go to their door step, get results, don't sit in these forums and sulk waiting for the manufactuer to show up and save the day, be proactive, call them and figure it out! they're super help full on the phone and I've never had to wait more than 2 rings for a LIVE person to pick up....
Old 08-12-2004, 03:46 PM
fantomas
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: Oldway

cen monitor's the LST forum all the time...
Old 08-12-2004, 04:51 PM
gofaster72

I have to agree here. I had a problem with a replacement front swing arm and called them. was told to send in the defective part and they would replace it. Two new swing arms were in my mail box in about a week, no charge. I had no problem getting them on the phone either, I'm happy and kickin' up dirt.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:58 PM
brandonking

Hey CT4Looser, Why don't you shut your face before I shut it for you. I have "picked up the phone" about 10 times, and still no answer. Since you seem to have such great connections with cen, then why don't you find out where all of the trucks and care packages are at!! We don't need any more noobs like you in the forums who just try to start fights. So just stick to your little ct4 and leave us alone. ohhh poor baby, did I make you cry??? F*GGOT!!!
Old 08-13-2004, 12:12 AM
tomandemmy

never waited more than 2 rings what a joke!! I have to call for hours sometimes to get a real person.Yes they are helpfull when you get through but dont give them to much credit now !!!
Old 08-13-2004, 02:30 PM
Hands

lol how old r u guys? You complainning about a company for lack of coummication because they dont take their time to come online to talk to you? Duh.... i call them when i need something and i got it within 3 days. Yeah, i do have to wait for more than 2 rings but so? i have to wait for at least 5-10 minutes just so i can get someone from DMV, wells fargo, blue corss...etc on the phone. so i guess Wells fargo have the worst customer service ever? You just have problem if you blame a company for not picking up their phone in 2 rings. Maybe they are busy not like you guys have nothing better to do but *****ing and whinning like kids online..
Old 08-13-2004, 02:32 PM
Element

When ever I call cen about my truck I get a "real" person.I have received nothing but top notch care from the guys at cen.I don"t know of any other manufacture that would stay on the phone for an hour and 45 minutes(past closing time might I add) instructing someone with here new truck.

BTW: brandonking you sound incredibly stupid with the personal attacks
Old 08-14-2004, 12:41 PM
tomandemmy

Let me repeat for those of you that dont comprehend.I said when i get someone on the phone they are great.I didnt however like some post that Cen answers the phone in a milisecond and exagerate there greatness(they do know there stuff and try to help this is good yes i know).Now if im whining like a kid atleast i read before i post replies.The initial point of this thread is just customer service in general who cares if its 2 or 5 rings.The bottom line is its your opinion learn to respect others when they base it on non exagerated information. thanks
Old 08-14-2004, 01:59 PM
LosiCS
Banned

EVERYBODY in here is a QUEER if you bought a Genesis!!!! And if you did, and need help fixing that heap of crap....PM me....I can help you. I am a professional r/c builder. I have a certificate and everything. I built a Grasshopper and Pegasus all by myself!!

Peace out!!!
Old 08-16-2004, 11:05 AM
Traely

riiight,

So where is your truck now is it up and running?? Where is the second batch of trucks? Where is the care packages?

In case you are wondering CEN has been saying soon and even given dates all of which is BS..

SO yes by all means call them and they will tell you soon and be very nice on the phone, but the truth is no one has gooten anythign fromt hem yet..
Old 08-16-2004, 02:17 PM
tomandemmy

guys in australia forum is hitting third gear and having no problems.I can only hope that we have the same success.

thanks