Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

LOSI LST / REVO PERFORMANCE

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 06:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LOSI LST / REVO PERFORMANCE

ORIGINAL: tristy

The REVO is better than the lst just not faster.
Let me get a bib for you since you seem to like spilling crap out of your mouth.

Edit:
Is that why a stock t-maxx 2.5 smokes most other trucks except the Mammoth!!! I dont care whats bigger, just whats faster!!!!
Power to weight ratio. Why is it a T-Maxx 2.5 can go 40MPH with a 2-speed, and a 1/8 Buggy with a 1 speed can go 45+MPH?

You seriously need to look at high-end .21 engines .. Not these cheaper ones, even though they have great bang for the buck. I'm talking about JP, Novarossi, RB Concepts, Rossi, etc. Stick one of these into a RTR MT, and it's pretty much a 100% guarantee they'll destroy the drivetrain.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:04 AM

s7 i smell s**t shut your mouth and maybe it would stop. sorry i forgot you are s**t and boss how old are you why don't you go and suck on your mums wrinkled niple and i suppose you guy's have an lst {Losi Sucker Truck} am i right......... thought so. As i said in one of my last post's " there is so many thing's breaking on the lst its taking the pi$$ out of the T-maxx" [sm=rolleyes.gif]
Old 08-16-2004, 07:28 AM

I think the revo has alot more problems then the lst go over to the traxxas board and start reading.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:39 AM

I have been looking at the traxxas revo forum since it's came out and the only problems i've heard is push rod end's streatching and the actual push rod bending and a couple other thing's done by EXTREME bashing but nothing compared to these http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/LST_...1981704/tm.htm that should keep you busy for the next week or two.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:54 AM

Your exactly correct a sentra isn't in the same class as as a GS 35 thats my point!!!!!! Boss stated that the mach 26 was made by the same manufacturer as the XTM24.7. So they are of the same quality. My analogy is that just because the Sentra and the G35 come from the same manufacturer they are not of the same quality.

Second My post does not speak negative of the LST. If you think any RTR is made of all high quality components your a fool. The LST has a crap engine, so what, Most people change them anyway. You guys love to bash Traxxas so much that if someone supports them you make them out to be biased. I made mention of some good and bad points about both trucks. But because I picked the Traxxas im wrong. If you want an LSt get it , I'm not trying to tell you not buy an Lst. there isn't one statement in my post that reads the Revo is better than the LST. And to say the T-Maxx 2.5 wasn't the fastest monster truck out until the Mammoth came along is rediculous!!!!!!! So many of you raved about the MGT and its almost non existent now. Associated was a race company as well. My theory is stick to what your good at. Hpi, Traxxas,Tamiya and XTM are great for entry level to slightly complex cars and Monster trucks. Kyosho, Ofna and Gs rule 1/8 scale buggies. Mugen and Serpent rule touring cars, Losi and associated rule 1/10 scale buggies and stadium trucks. This doesn't mean you cant try something new but after the hype dies who is Left standing? every company here has dabbled into someone else's territory and got crushed. The MGT fell off the map but we still love Associated electrics and stadium trucks. The Rustler never had a chance even though its fast. I don't see any hardcore 1/10 scale racers running the R40 the 4tec or the rs4.

Most companies have a strong suite where they are very popular it just so happens that Traxxas and HPI dominate monster trucks with XTM coming in close behind. This is a Monster truck forum so you hear allot of us like those brands of trucks. If I were pro traxxasyou would here me speaking on all the cars and trucks they make. I'm only talking about a Revo and a T-Maxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its also hilarious to here I'm biased when my last truck was a Mammoth, the one before that was a Savage, before that a Dirt Demon then a T-maxx 2.5.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:28 AM

You guys are arguing about polar subjects. Its like hearing a debate about abortion rights by those who oppose them.

Fact: LST= 1/8 big block
Fact: Revo= 1/10 small-big block with an unproven design and chassis.

Both trucks have been out less than a couple of months. At my local track we had a gentleman running the XTM conversion for the LST and believe me he did not know what the hell he was doing. Both trucks are stock. There are no serious hop ups for them and I don't hear much about them being raced against each other in top ranking races. Until then, all you Revo owners can kiss my shiny metal....you get the point.[8D]
Old 08-16-2004, 12:21 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Second My post does not speak negative of the LST. If you think any RTR is made of all high quality components your a fool. The LST has a crap engine, so what, Most people change them anyway.
How is the engine crap? Do you have one? Have you ever driven one? Well i have and i also driven a XTM 24.7 and there performance is at the same leval! Thermal put his XTM 24.7 pro on his LST and said the performance was the exact same as the Mach .26... SO WAKE UP YOU DUMBASS.

Most companies have a strong suite where they are very popular it just so happens that Traxxas and HPI dominate monster trucks with XTM coming in close behind.
Ummm LST will definatly outsell HPI and Traxxas (this year) Maybe that explains why no stores have the LST in stock, the minute they get them in there gone. The revo on the other hand just about any hobby shop has them in stock.

You act like you know everything. I'm tired of people like you on these forums.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:12 PM

Peopel are too damn critical here. I am happy with my LST and I'm glad I set the Revo aside for it. I feel like im taking crazy pills! Doesn't anyone realize this thread is going nowhere. One thing I hate about this forum is that its filled with loaded questions and opinions. Don't get me wrong, RCUNIVERSE happens to have some of the best technical support, fast response, and knowledgeable members than any other forum I've subscribed to, but you guys are too damn opinionated! What ever happend to enjoying RC as a hobby and not a bureaucracy! [:@]
Old 08-16-2004, 01:36 PM

I had the XTM 24.7 pro in my Mammoth it was put in right after I tried that POS mach 26 for 1 day. It was a complete difference. Im speaking from experience. You are telling me what Thermal has to say. #2 nobody cares what a guy named HPIracing has to say!!!!!!!!!!!
Its funny because you dont here any bad mouthing from me, just Good Old HPI Racing who likes to swear so all the litte kids read it!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2004, 01:39 PM

I am a bit pi$$ed off of the people with the lst's and revo's bad mouthing each other all the time if only we could settle it with both truck's being good and different people liking different thing's. I DO like the lst aswell as the Revo.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:41 PM
My Feedback: (3)

ohhh man it seems I missed all the excitement,well I will share my 2cents anyway,the dynamite is one of the best deals out there for a good quality powerfull engine,anyone that would compare it to a traxxas product must live a pretty secluded life,I have never seen a 2.5 that was worth feeding fuel ,and especially not comparable to a quality engine
Old 08-16-2004, 01:42 PM

You must be one of those Two things Thermal scratches every morning when he wakes up!!!!!!!!! I had the XTM 24.7 pro in my Mammoth it was put in right after I tried that POS mach 26 for 1 day. It was a complete difference. Im speaking from experience. You are telling me what Thermal has to say. #2 nobody cares what a guy named HPIracing has to say!!!!!!!!!!!
You ****ing immature little *****, did u even read my post? Notice i said i have ran a 24.7? and a mach .26? And nobody cares what i have to say? Who cares what some little spamming noob named popa17 cares? Oveiusly noone likes you here if you read the 1st page everyones flaming you.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:44 PM

Just you, dont care about the minors on the site do yah!!!!!!!!!

I find it very hard to believe you have run anything that is not HPI. Meanwhile I have posted pictures of all my trucks along with the modifications done to them for the past year!!!!!!!! I havent had a Traxxas car for at least 18 months. But Im biased. On another note some of you guys like to write before you read. In my post I said it was a tough choice between the two trucks. next thing you know. Rah!!!!Rah!!!! Rah!!!
Old 08-16-2004, 01:48 PM

Are you gonna cry? You really think kids dont swear? Its just a word get over it, They can choose if they want to say it or not, and if they cant then they shouldnt be aloud to use the internet.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:50 PM

hey craig cool your temps man! we might have to get you a venom temperture monitor befor soon.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:52 PM

No Im not, but there are parents who monitor use of the internet for their children this is considered a family site meaning everyone does not want to read your ignorance!!!!!!!!
ORIGINAL: HPI Racing

Are you gonna cry? You really think kids dont swear? Its just a word get over it, They can choose if they want to say it or not, and if they cant then they shouldnt be aloud to use the internet.
their kids
Old 08-16-2004, 01:57 PM

You sound like one of those little church kids. Like those kids that cry about everything and if they here someone swear they like go tell there mommys yea anyways shut up i dont really care.

I'm talking about RC's not your little baby girl backround that doesnt tollerate words. Whats the big deal there words? You gonna cry because i typed a word?
Old 08-16-2004, 02:27 PM

the reason why the revo doesnt have an all mighty sweet ass big s because it doesnt need one, it can already beat an lst with a smallblock. its not an overweighht pig, its a nimble, lightweight, race bred machine, an with a mid block .18 like i said before it would really own the lst, i dont care what name is on either truck, the fact is that the revo has already started to prove that its a better racer then the lst.
Old 08-16-2004, 02:42 PM

I'm gonna shoot myself!

The LST is an 1/8 monster truck! Why in the heck are people comparing it to a dinky 1/10 scale monster truck? The sooner you people can you heads out of you arses the better we all will be. [sm=punching.gif]

Don't forget we are comparing two stock vehicles with stock components from two different arenas. 1/10 vs 1/8 how many times does this have to announced!? For a stock rtr vehicle the LST undoubtedly beats any other rtr and so does the stock rtr Revo. I think you guys need to send me your trucks via ups so I personaly race them...lol

You have to pay shipping too. HAHa Laugh it out guys and don't forget about the children!
Old 08-16-2004, 03:43 PM

thank you califax though it might not have come out that way that was the gist of my previous thoughts

wicked
Old 08-16-2004, 03:44 PM

Ford Ranger vs. Dodge Ram 3500, which is better?

Please people, let's compare like things. For 1/10th scale the Revo sure is big. A true 1/8th scale truck from Traxxas would be very much welcome here and then you may be able to directly compare these two trucks more easily.
Old 08-16-2004, 03:51 PM

the revo is obviously another weak traxxas product ,and it would seem to me the people that buy them are easily impressed by traxxas propaganda
Old 08-16-2004, 04:00 PM

Its funny how when you through facts at people they come back with insults. Lets see some of your trucks .The idiot will probably post a link to HPI RACING. The plain fact is you dont have either truck. Your immaturaty shines through in every post. Always speaking of what you heard another guy say. Go out and buy a few trucks come back with an opinion. You never had a XTM 24.7 or a Wasp.26 your a kid with a bad mouth and no experience. Maybe your dad will give you a ride down to the LHS and let you look at some REvos and LSTs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2004, 04:08 PM

hey popa71 if youre addressing myself youre blowing wind hard I quarantee my collection will put everything you have to shame ,I dont need to post pics because I got to damn much if you really want to see somthing scroll through my old posts and check a few rigs out I have posted pics of but that only skims the top, why dont you quite spouting ignorance out at random and accept that youre just lost
Old 08-16-2004, 04:12 PM

ORIGINAL: HPI Racing

You sound like one of those little church kids. Like those kids that cry about everything and if they here someone swear they like go tell there mommys yea anyways shut up i dont really care.

I'm talking about RC's not your little baby girl backround that doesnt tollerate words. Whats the big deal there words? You gonna cry because i typed a word?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.