Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Best "bashing" monster truck!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 03:21 PM
MT RC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best "bashing" monster truck!!

I am really looking into a bashing, very durable with lots of aftermarket support for it truck. I would really like reverse like on the MGT BUT I ould also like to have lots of durability, and this is why I'm stuck between the two of them. Please help, I really need it (as you can see)!

~Andrew
Old 08-20-2004, 03:36 PM
remten2001

Default RE: Best "bashing" monster truck!!

make up your mind in your last thread looks like you wanted a revo now look like your changing your mind again...IF you ask me you have to much time on your hands...When i want a truck i go and buy it cause i want it and deal with what comes with it...I sure don't need to make a poll to make my desisions...Looks we are going to see polls like these below soon...

Should i go to the bathroom?

A yes
B no?

lol
Old 08-20-2004, 04:13 PM
neil.jb

A yes
Old 08-20-2004, 04:32 PM
ThermalRD

ORIGINAL: wizen2002
Should i go to the bathroom?

A yes
B no?

lol
Thats a definite A. You dont wanna hold that in man. Could be bad for ya. Dont wanna have an accident either.
Old 08-20-2004, 04:35 PM
creyc

4 to 0 to 0. I think that's the first unanimous reply I've seen here at RCU.

There's no way I can rightfully say I've owned or driven any truck that withstands more abuse than my Savage 25. Though I've never jumped with it (or any MT) I do fast racing and occasionally hit things. I have a Robinson racing gear and clutch with an ultra low ratio I use sometimes. Very fun wheelie machine. The engine is great, starts well now, and outperforms my LST everywhere but for extreme top speed. I've put my Savage against an MGT and from the line it stayed ahead. Of course the engine is .25 in the Savage and .21 in the MGT though, so it doesn't come as too big of a surprise.

My favorite thing about the Savage is just how easy and fun to drive it is. Even with the stock radio missing half the antenna! (I just run it close by me, hehe)
Old 08-20-2004, 04:44 PM
MT RC

[quote]ORIGINAL: wizen2002

make up your mind in your last thread looks like you wanted a revo now look like your changing your mind again...IF you ask me you have to much time on your hands...When i want a truck i go and buy it cause i want it and deal with what comes with it...I sure don't need to make a poll to make my desisions...Looks we are going to see polls like these below soon..

I changed my mind to a basher because i just realized that I am not gonna race that much. So are you saying that the mgt isnt that good? I really want a mgt because therte so aewsoem, and everyone has savages and i want one of those too but everyone has one and I just dont like the way thewy look. You no what, I am gonna get the MGT because its just plain cooler!
Old 08-20-2004, 04:56 PM
Mxracer45

lol.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:57 PM
Q8 RC

i would really go with the savage as i own one its awsome its huge and strong and fast fast for me tho and this thing is totaly awsome i love it i will give it a 10 evey thing is right in place as my first kit its really awsome love it

Bader

KUWAIT

sorry for the quailty its from my mobile
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh16960.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	165897  
Old 08-20-2004, 06:13 PM
MT RC

But the MGT is sooo much cooler!!!!!
Old 08-20-2004, 06:16 PM
Mxracer45

ORIGINAL: Nitro RC Enthusiast

But the MGT is sooo much cooler!!!!!
umm lol. MGT is not that great. Not really durable. And only 30 mph. O yeh and Q8 rc, have you ever eard of periods?
Old 08-20-2004, 06:31 PM
MT RC

So do you think I should get the MGT or the Savage???? Comon people I need answers here!
Old 08-20-2004, 07:03 PM
hispeed6

The masses have spoken. Read the poll and follow its direction. If you don't want our opinion then why did you post the poll?
Old 08-20-2004, 07:09 PM
remten2001

he started a new thread he wants a genesis now..lol i guess no matter what poeple reply it doesn't matter...[:-]
Old 08-20-2004, 07:27 PM
MT RC

ORIGINAL: wizen2002

he started a new thread he wants a genesis now..lol i guess no matter what poeple reply it doesn't matter...[:-]
So what if I did? Mabye I want to expand the possabilities of my new monster truck, so just lay off ok?
Old 08-20-2004, 07:30 PM
raykessler

dude i understand that u just want to make the best choice..... but im really tired of looking up and seeing another new useless thread from u

just make ur choice already
Old 08-20-2004, 07:35 PM
MT RC

ORIGINAL: raykessler

dude i understand that u just want to make the best choice..... but im really tired of looking up and seeing another new useless thread from u

just make ur choice already
If you think it's useless then your wrong! It's EXTREMELY helpfull to me, so if you dont want to help me then just pass my threads up!! It's not that hard!!
Old 08-20-2004, 07:47 PM
hispeed6

It's your money and I know a truck is a big chunk of change. But sooner or later (unless you're rich) you need to decide on just one. New trucks seem to come out every month and that makes choosing harder. Here's what I did if it helps, I decided what was important to me (race worthiness, durability, parts availability) and picked what I thought was best (for my needs) from what was available. Just decide what you want in a truck (bashing?) and use that to determine your criteria. If the truck you choose has a shortcoming, there's always the aftermarket for upgrades. Remember, it's hard to play if you don't have one to play with...
Old 08-20-2004, 08:22 PM
<conrad>

u should give the mammoth a look, great racer, the fastest stock truck on the market,<clocked at 54mph on my venom speed thermomiter> and just as durable as the savage ive been bashin with my frend who has a savage and anything the savage does my mammoth can do to! doent get a mgt sure it looks good but so does all the other trucks and its slow and not very durable now the genises good truck if it worked and to me if u want to spend that much money on a truck u might as well get a lst.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:41 PM
creyc

Someone needs to build a flash game/applet that you can play for 5 minutes and at the end, depending on your score/style/etc it'll pick a truck for you. Or just a completely random truck picker would work.

But really, I'm glad to see everyone's post in this thread was useless. :|
Old 08-20-2004, 10:49 PM
RedDawg303

ORIGINAL: xtmbasher

u should give the mammoth a look, great racer, the fastest stock truck on the market,<clocked at 54mph on my venom speed thermomiter> and just as durable as the savage ive been bashin with my frend who has a savage and anything the savage does my mammoth can do to! doent get a mgt sure it looks good but so does all the other trucks and its slow and not very durable now the genises good truck if it worked and to me if u want to spend that much money on a truck u might as well get a lst.
hes already got a mammoth and hes selling it for some reason. i would like to buy it, i like mammoths
Old 08-20-2004, 11:18 PM
Mxracer45

ORIGINAL: creyc

Someone needs to build a flash game/applet that you can play for 5 minutes and at the end, depending on your score/style/etc it'll pick a truck for you. Or just a completely random truck picker would work.

Some needs too learn how too use periods. (not you)
Old 08-21-2004, 08:58 AM
MT RC

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your posts where not useless, what the #@$king h311 is your problem. I DONT UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMES!!!!!!![sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][:@]
Old 08-21-2004, 08:59 AM
MT RC

OMFG!!!!!!!!!![:@][:@] *** IS YOUR PROBLEM, THE POSTS ARENT USE;LESS, I USE THEM YOU FU@#ER!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHH I'M GONNA HURT SOMEHERE IN A MOMOENT!!!!!!!![sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif]
Old 08-21-2004, 09:45 AM
Mxracer45

ORIGINAL: Nitro RC Enthusiast

OMFG!!!!!!!!!![:@][:@] *** IS YOUR PROBLEM, THE POSTS ARENT USE;LESS, I USE THEM YOU FU@#ER!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHH I'M GONNA HURT SOMEHERE IN A MOMOENT!!!!!!!![sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif]
Every post and thread i see made by you makes me laugh. Its quite ammusing.
Old 08-21-2004, 09:47 AM
Mxracer45

I just reported BOTH of your posts Enthusiast. Have fun with the mods.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.