Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

any know anything about the X-Factor 2?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

any know anything about the X-Factor 2?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 01:45 PM
Vitamin_J

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any know anything about the X-Factor 2?

yo, i'm interested in the X-Factor 2 for general bashing and some light crawling. i like the solid axle design and the price is right. i hope it comes in kit form, but we'll see. anyone have any experience with it, i thinks its pretty new, but i just read a review that made it out to be a great truck. so, what are your opinions?
Old 12-29-2004, 02:27 PM
69 GTO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: any know anything about the X-Factor 2?

Its not much different than the original X factor except for a couple slight changes.

I had the X factor last summer. For realistic scale design and looks the x factor is hard to beat in that dept. It has a suspension that looks and works like a real monster truck. Take the sway bars off and its a great crawler with its articulation. Jumping is a different story, it bounces like a ball and lands very "ugly" 75% of the time due to its solid axles and hard tires.

if you've ever had a Modded clodbuster then the x factor will seem like a nitro clod, thats about the best way to describe it. Fun but not for racing or serious jumping IMO.