Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

SAVAGE OR WARHEAD?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 04:34 PM
fottball99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SAVAGE OR WARHEAD?

hey guys im getting a new truck and should i get the savage or the warhead???
Old 02-07-2005, 05:09 PM
G-Maxx

Default RE: SAVAGE OR WARHEAD?

Get the savage it can withstand alot more.Better ground clearence and shock travel plus durability.savage warhead[:'(]
Old 02-07-2005, 05:09 PM
UKownsU

How can you compare the two. The warhead is not out yet.
Old 02-07-2005, 06:25 PM
Nitro_Evader_Basher

actually the warhead has more ground clearence than the savage
Old 02-07-2005, 06:41 PM
DarkSavageX

ya the warhead ant out so u cant really ask what to get
Old 02-07-2005, 08:37 PM
brokenstuff

i like the warhead if it had been released on time i would have bought than other than a savage

but i bought my savage and i LOVE IT!!!!!!! im so happy with it words cant even express
Old 02-07-2005, 10:10 PM
wadesie93
My Feedback: (11)

[:'(]DURATURD[>:]
Old 02-07-2005, 11:20 PM
rscharp

ORIGINAL: wadsie93

[:'(]DURATURD[>:]
What's that supposed to mean?
Old 02-08-2005, 12:05 AM
Vintage_Duff

duratrax
turd=poo
combine the two

DURATURD
Old 02-08-2005, 12:09 AM
brokenstuff

i think it means he is just another one of these ive got nothing intlligent to add cause i have an iq of 40 retarded kids that just get on here to bash companys and people

Old 02-08-2005, 12:14 AM
rscharp

ORIGINAL: brokenstuff

i think it means he is just another one of these ive got nothing intlligent to add cause i have an iq of 40 retarded kids that just get on here to bash companys and people

That's what I was thinking. If you don't like a company, don't read the thread on the it, and most certainly don't post in it. Duratrax makes quality products, shame you gave them a reputation and are unwilling to take advantage of it.
Old 02-08-2005, 11:59 AM
original.mb

having had a savage from the 1st release i know them very well inside/out, upon having a close inspection of the details and look of the warhead what i see i like and off-course savage was innovative 'cos of its tvp chassis plates but alot of companys have taken heed and use that concept to create there own mt's, theres nothing wrong with that at all. as far as being a seasoned vet. with savage the warhead in essense is a savage with all its potentrial bugs fixed and ontop of that it has a load of bigger extras/options as standard that u would have to buy if u owed a savage so i would gladily say the 'warhead' has more to offer and give than a standard savage

buy a 'warhead' and get ready for WAR[X(]
Old 02-08-2005, 01:25 PM
brokenstuff

damn u should work for duratraxx nice sales pitch im sold guess im buying a warhead when it comes out
Old 02-08-2005, 01:34 PM
original.mb

i used to sell second cars for a living i was taught well

no but honestly glad to be of service and please keep us updated if ya' do get a warhead mt

peace
Old 02-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Ybenjulkay2x

I have the savage, raptor from PRP, and also order a warhead but can't compare the two right now as the warhead is not been out yet till next month so we can't compare what is not been out yet. For me all of those truck are fun to used specialy if it have a good warranty like the duratrax and as i know this is the only company covered this kind of warranty, nothing else, as I've been in this hobby for long time, some company if you mention about problem on the product that they sell they return your e-mail but most they don't as you know what that means, they just tell you you need this replace, you need that replaced, the duratrax will cover it what ever break, it will cover it for a year at least as they said, just call them or check the website.
Old 02-09-2005, 05:15 AM
original.mb

i like the fact that duratrax looks after its customers i wish all major companies would do that
Old 02-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Ybenjulkay2x

I agree with you, as it remined me before, i've seen this problem occurred before, like on my truck, this guy have the same problem with the diff of the truck like I do (from other treads) that it keep on loosening apart. and i e-mail the company but when I mention about the WARRANTY word, they don't return my e-mail, just wondering about that other guy that got this problem. I could tell if this is the duratrax, without a word, they will fix this problem. This diff problem I have was been raplaced by my own pocket, spending lot of money, (RAPTOR FROM PRP), the problem on this was a a wrong screw from the factory that holding the diff. assembly. So i also replaced this tapping screw to a aluminum fine tread screw.
I mention this for the good side of the duratrax warranty.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:38 AM
speed1

Hey Guys

First of all it's like been said that no one can compare these trucks untill the warhead comes out.I used to own a savage and i sold it after 2 months.It's not that i don't like the savage but i had no time for it.When you buy a savage the first thing you have to do is to change the tune pipe because it is made of plastic compound and it will tear off after some runs and also the brakes.The brake nut is made of plastic and after some runs it becomes hot and will melt , so you have to buy the upgrade braking system.I'm not saying these because i hate the savage, in fact i love HPI products especially the 1/10 electric on-road competition car which they won a lot of titles.So Guys lets be fair.I know people who owns a savage and had a lot of problems ,but that's not the reason that the product is bad,maybe the owner knows nothing, and i assure you that there are people who pretends to know everything but they knows SH......t.When i sold my savage after 1 week he brokes the crankshaft of the engine.I use 25% nitro on all my engines and never broke a connrod ,piston or any liners.Let's leave the warhead to be out on the market ,then one can decide.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:54 PM
fantomracer
My Feedback: (1)

i ike my savage alot...and looking after customers eh???i sent my rotostart to hpi tuesday...and got it back back today...thursday...how can you say hpi doesnt look after there customers...ha...