RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

XTM Racing X-Factor Nitro 2

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 11:17 PM
slipknot
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XTM Racing X-Factor Nitro 2

i was wundering if any owned X-Factor and if you have pics of it and how good it is
Old 03-22-2005, 01:44 AM
gagt2nv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: XTM Racing X-Factor Nitro 2

I dont own one but my LHS had one in stock one day and i had the guy pull it out of the box so i could look at it. its suspension setup is quite nice. you can trade out the "rockers" for shock and actually run eight shocks instead of four for insane movement. it comes with a FM 75mhz radio stock, from hitec so that is a plus. there are two main things that i did not like one bit on it. the first and most important was the steering servo. it is mounted right out in the open on top of the front skidplate. it sits right in the front, and that worries me, seeing as their is nothing there to protect it. the second thing that bothered me but might not bother other people was that it has solid axles front and rear so you get crazy articulation but i see it as being geared more towards rock climbing. i know there is a video somewhere around here of two guys with em bashing in a park. They are nice and well built trucks, but for me i was looking more towards a "racer" truck. Hope i helped out on your question.

Mike