Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

FG Monster truck questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 05:57 AM
nocontrol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FG Monster truck questions

I drove the truck for the first time over the weekend and noticed that the front wheels "wag" a lot in a turn. I tured the wheels and noticed a lot of play on the servo it self. Is this just a crappy servo that comes with the car? I bought it pre-built. I drove on grass to run the motor in. I do not know the part names - hope you understand the following. Looking at the left wheel while turning to the left the long bolts on the "ball link" where the steering rod connects to does not touch the "a-arms" but the wag was so bad that it hit the arms and bend these bolts. I did not jump at all. Any advice?

I also noted that if I push the front suspension all the way in the front wheels touches the body. Do I cut the body bigger around the wheels or is something wrong. I bought it pre build.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:53 PM
drevil
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: FG Monster truck questions

I think you are best off posting this in the giant scale forum as there are many owners of the same truck there that can help you out better.
It sounds like there may be a problem with your servo or that something is loose. Can you post pictures of the parts you are talking about so i can get a better idea of what you are talking about?
Old 08-19-2005, 04:08 AM
nocontrol

Default RE: FG Monster truck questions

??? Did not know this truck is part of giant scale. Will post there again - thanks. I fly Helicopters and bought this truck to fool around with so my knowlage on it is less than -0% Pictures - will try to take some and post.