Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

REVO

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Mason.H

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REVO

Hey guys i have been looking at the traxxas revo for some time now and i have liked it ever since it came out and i was wondering where i live we have races in the summer outside on a dirt track we made, i have a monster gt and i usually win against the other monster trucks but if i want to go bashing i ussually break stuff and its just not the truck for me. Dont get me wrong here im not a newb to gas rc i have had probably about 15 of them so i think i can handle a revo but i want to know if they are very tough stock and what else i will need to make them tough if they are not tough stock(sorry about the writing im almost alseep). And could someone post some pictures of there revo with the body off please i want to see what the set up is like, i have seen it on like traxxas.com and stuff but ive never seen a real truck. thanks for your posts and your time.
Mason.H
Old 11-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Mason.H

Default RE: REVO

HELP ME SOMEONE!! haha
Old 11-07-2005, 09:11 AM
DaveG55

It's a tough, fun truck but it's a monster truck. It will break. How much it breaks will depend on how hard you bash it. If all you ever do is drive around then it probably won't break. If you jump it off a house, it probably will. Most people are somewhere in the middle and don't have many problems.
It looks just like the pictures on Traxxas.com (except probably cleaner than "real" trucks) but I'm sure someone will be glad to post some "real" truck pictures.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:13 AM
Mason.H

OK thanks DaveG55 can anyone else tell me their oppinion???
Old 11-07-2005, 10:03 AM
RayRayraycer20

I bashed with my neighbor last night (he has a savage) I beat the piss out of my revo and nothin broke. I hit a boulder the size of a beach ball soo hard the body pins flew off the back of the truck, the body was wrapped around the chassis. I walked over put the body back on and drove away. My neighbor could not believe it. Then I ran into his kids bike doin' about 30mph....and drove away. all this was after I had a six pak in me.....gotta lay off the beer when drivin'[8D]
Old 11-07-2005, 02:04 PM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: DaveG55

It's a tough, fun truck but it's a monster truck. It will break. How much it breaks will depend on how hard you bash it. If all you ever do is drive around then it probably won't break. If you jump it off a house, it probably will. Most people are somewhere in the middle and don't have many problems.
It looks just like the pictures on Traxxas.com (except probably cleaner than "real" trucks) but I'm sure someone will be glad to post some "real" truck pictures.
^^^^^^ ditto... it's a very tough truck... and...

That's with the stock 2.5r...

Here's with the TM323...