Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

xsavage x reverse

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 11:14 AM
CaNaLeS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xsavage x reverse

I recently bought a savage x that I expect it'll arrive in two weeks more or less but I have a problem

This truck comes with a two channel radio how can I have a reverse with this radio

I read something about a reverse mixer or something like that
Old 02-18-2006, 05:18 PM
J_ME65

Default RE: xsavage x reverse

I don't know for sure, I could be wrong but I think you'd pretty much have to just buy a new 3 channel radio and the reverse module for the savage. I'm not sure what the reverse mixer is, so I don't want to tell you anything with that. As soon as you find out though, let us know.
Old 02-18-2006, 08:26 PM
BAMF90
My Feedback: (1)

you really dont need reverse, it just slows you down, but if you MUST have it then I think the only way to go is with a new 3 channel radio
Old 06-09-2006, 08:11 PM
B_Rad

If you have the stock controller you will need to buy the reverse gear w/mixer. If you have a radio that has the extra channel then you can buy just the reverse gear. I have the X and just installed the reverse gear but I use a JR Racing XS3 radio so I didn't need the mixer. It's well worth the upgrade and doesn't add that much weight. Unless your racing for cash I wouldn't worry about it.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:22 PM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I personally wouldn't bother with it, but you've got two choices: 1.) get a new radio, and 2.) I THINK HPI is coming out with a new reverse module with mixer so you can keep your stock radio.