Monster Truck Advice

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 05:29 AM
RCaeroguy
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Monster Truck Advice

ORIGINAL: binaryterror

See thats why I stepped in and said lets not recommend other trucks. Bad_Robot's intent was to learn about the TTR and AE offerings, which happen to be the same truck. Telling him other trucks are better doesn't help him. To me the guy has a made up mind and honestly the MGT is a great truck, there is no reason to say its not.

Once you start entering in other trucks this thread turns into a flame war of "My trucks better, because of blah blah blah..."
I think the post is titled "Monster truck advise". Advise. hmmm. Let's give the guy some.
Old 05-13-2006, 11:42 PM
mgtwpicco27

I have two mgt's and love them both. Seems to me that if the choices are TTR and Ae which ARE indeed the same truck then, the choice now is a matter of which company has better customer service. I ruined my first mgt motor and they rebuilt it and i got it back free in like 2 weeks. I've never dealt w ttr
Old 05-13-2006, 11:58 PM
RC30GTR

TTR is the same as AE now. TTR bought AR so we will start seeing TTR products packaged under AE name... I felt AE is going downhill because of this...

TTR doesnt even have their own booth at RCX... everything is under AE...