Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

savage

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 02:11 AM
paechy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default savage

does anyone now how fast the HPI Savage 3.5 goes (mph) and is it a much better truck than the first savage, is it worth buying
Old 07-24-2006, 02:20 AM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: savage

I think I've heard it does about 53kmh.. I'm sure it's a great truck - the new 3.5 has all the important upgrades that came out on later Savages - the bigger air filter, 4-spyder diffs, etc.. Make sure about that though.. For that reason the new 3.5 IS better thant he original Savage 21..

Here in Germany anyway, it's possible to get a new Savage 25 RTR for basically the same price as a 3.5.. Just got to look around a bit.. With the X still being fairly newish, it's probably a good time to get a 25... If you can't find or afford it though, I would think the 3.5 is just fine.. As far as I know the engine is the ONLY difference(besides blue chassis parts....) - so you could eventually upgrade it...