Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Gravedigger hosts R/C MT world finals- MUST SEE!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Gravedigger hosts R/C MT world finals- MUST SEE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 07:28 PM
No Limit RC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gravedigger hosts R/C MT world finals- MUST SEE!!!

Press Release

For Immediate Release

Dennis Anderson’s Digger’s Dungeon Second Annual R/C Monster Jam World Finals

Poplar Branch, North Carolina May 26-27, 2007

I have been to all types of motorsport events, from NASCAR to CHAMP Car, IRL, ALMS, D1 Drift, World Challenge, SCORE, CORR and even WRC… I can easily say that the 2007 R/C Monster Jam World Finals fits right up there with my most memorable motorsports experiences. This event is not like any other. The host, announcer, and property owner is a true motorsports legend… the one and only Dennis Anderson! Dennis Anderson, creator and driver of the Grave Digger monster truck, is one of the most famous motorsports icons in America . He has a reputation for bashing and thrashing at the Live Nation Monster Jam Series, but not everyone knows that he and his two sons, Ryan and Adam, have a passion for monster trucks of the radio controlled variety.

Last year HPI Racing helped sponsor the first year of the R/C Monster Jam Worlds Finals in 2006 at Dennis Anderson’s “Digger’s Dungeon” compound in North Carolina . The success of that event showed massive potential, so HPI returned for the second annual event with title sponsorship for 2007! With Dennis Anderson at the helm, nothing is “low-key” about the R/C Monster Jam Worlds Finals. And with a thirst for something different, the editors of the R/C magazine community gave editorial support to fuel the passion from R/C monster truck enthusiasts. With massive preparation from the Digger’s Dungeon camp, the 2007 event surpassed our wildest expectations!

What makes this event so special? It’s real simple, with the emphasis on “REAL!” Imagine your favorite motorsports icon and think to yourself, can I go hang out at his house and compete against him with an R/C vehicle… not happening? Dennis Anderson is the exception! For the price of entry to compete in the R/C event, you gain access to hang out with your idol and race against him at the same time. Dennis is a regular guy who just happens to have a lot of energy, a great sense of humor, and a passion for going crazy with R/C monster trucks.

It’s the Thursday before the event and Dennis is driving his new HPI Racing Baja 5B 1/5th scale radio controlled gas powered buggy. “It’s so real and moves like a real vehicle” states Dennis as he and son Ryan drive the Baja 5B across the span of his front lawn, trying to take out Henry Cross who is piloting an E-Savage – all three are playing hare and hound. I think to myself, a year ago was my first time attending a Monster Jam event and meeting the drivers was not even an issue; it was actually a highlight of the event because the drivers are so easily accessible. And now I’m sitting here hanging out at the Anderson R/C resort, hanging out on his property for three days in a row. Rubbing shoulders, racing… and he’s throwing Twinkies at fellow R/C racers! This is just too good, it’s just too real.

All I can advise is that you had better jump on this event before everyone and their mama shows up to race monster trucks against Dennis and sons. Race him, hang out with him, you can even get his autograph if you beat him… actually, you can get his autograph even if he beats you. You might even get a Twinkie thrown at you! Dennis is that cool! See you next year, same place, same time – 2008 Memorial Day weekend at Digger’s Dungeon!

Thank you Dennis and family for hosting the most awesome R/C event!

1st Place | SavageX4.6 | Big Block Class Champion | Driver: Ryan Anderson
1st Place | Savage X | Long Jump Competition | Driver: John Schultz
1st Place | Savage X | R/C Monster Truck Battle Royal | Driver: John Schultz
1st Place | HPI Bronco Body | Constructor: Dan Wyatt
3rd Place | Freestyle Competition | Driver: Ryan Anderson (score 28)
4th Place | Freestyle | Driver: John Schultz (score 26)
Old 06-05-2007, 09:16 PM
No Limit RC

Press Release: June 4, 2007 Hertford , North Carolina
Justin Haugland, due to conflicting interests and vision differences, is no longer associated with RC Monster Motorsports Inc. Justin has arranged a new organization, No Limit RC (www.nolimitrc.com) to head all promotions and organization of the 2008 R/C Monster truck world finals. Set your clocks and calendars for Memorial Day weekend, May 23-25, 2008!
Any inquiries for 2008 sponsorship please contact:
No Limit RC
Justin Haugland
[email protected]
252-340-6427
www.nolimitrc.com
Old 06-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Old_Guy

ORIGINAL: rcmonstermotor

Ok, this will probably be one of my last posts. This event grows EVERY DAY! here is the short and sweet version of what has been happening.
-We will be raffling off an HPI Savage X. The funds raised will be given to the Navy Special Warfare foundation. Retired Navy SEAL Rudy Boesch of TV's Survivor will be at the opening ceremonies to promote the foundation. You do NOT need to be present to win. I can ship the truck worldwide. email me if you would like to contribute. [email protected]
-The fleet manager of all the full size monster trucks at Gravediggers Dungeon, has confirmed that all of the trucks at the shop will be out at the event!!
-Check out the new Savage X 4.6 at www.hpiracing.com
-The full size T-Maxx will be at the event.
-Attendance is free and the outer banks of NC is a great place to vacation on Memorial day.
-TONS AND TONS OF PRIZES from shock covers to RTR trucks!
-There will be two groups of people on May 28th 1) those that went to the best R/C event in history, and 2) those that wish they would have gone.
Justin
www.rcmonstermotorsports.com
Ok so whats with all the spam then ?