Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

megaforce wide track

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 03:10 PM
yunt2chat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default megaforce wide track

I just purchased a kyosho megaforce. Can someone tell me if they make a wide track conversion kit for this truck.
Old 02-20-2003, 03:14 PM
yunt2chat

Also, I have a 2.5 TMAXX and the megaforce needed a touch starter. I took my TMAXX one and used it so now I'm going to purchase all the wiring harness and switch it over so I can use one starter for both trucks
Old 02-20-2003, 05:28 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

how is the handling,performance of your megaforce..how much u bought it?does that come in pull start or ez start?
Old 02-20-2003, 05:30 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

how is the handling,performance of your megaforce..how much u bought it?does that come in pull start or ez start?what size engine?because i am planning to get another one ..
Old 02-20-2003, 05:45 PM
yunt2chat

I gave $200 for it used. it runs nice but its not very wide. I would say if you are buying a new one then buy a different truck like a tmaxx or savage but I am really satisfied with it for the $$$$. I already have a tmaxx and was looking for something slower for my 10 year old son but it is pretty quick for a 15. I would say 30 mph speed or better. I only ran it about 15 minutes since i got it and have not jumped with it yet.No place to jump but I will. Its not very wide and would like to make it wider, it just doesn't look stable