Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

never had problems w/ ur neigbors or people getting attracted to ur nitro?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

never had problems w/ ur neigbors or people getting attracted to ur nitro?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 04:25 PM
cleek
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default never had problems w/ ur neigbors or people getting attracted to ur nitro?

I was at a parking lot dee other day and someone got out the car and was asking me qs abt my lst2![&o] I need peace and quiet while playing with my toys
Old 09-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Kevs Raptor 2

Default RE: never had problems w/ ur neigbors or people getting attracted to ur nitro?

Know how ya feels mate,, just when you think nobody is around some snotty nosed brat pops up and starts to mumble on about how much is your truck has cost,, you tell him and then he has the cheek to ask you for a go !!!!!! ................. [>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:]
Old 09-07-2007, 04:41 PM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: never had problems w/ ur neigbors or people getting attracted to ur nitro?

The only thing that pisses me off is when people come up to me while I'm driving and start asking me retarded questions. "How fast does it go?" LOOK AT THE DAMN THING thats how fast it goes Then the morons r like "Can I try it?" NO, r u gonna pay me $800 for my truck if it gets run over or you trash it?? No...
Old 09-07-2007, 04:46 PM
cleek
Banned

dam im getting more pissed off already just by reading ur post, Nitrohead! there should be a law against this[>:][>:]
Old 09-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Kevs Raptor 2

Guns are legal in the U.S arnt they ,,, They are not here [][][][][]

LOL
Old 09-07-2007, 04:53 PM
atv_motocross#38

Yeah it even happened to me driving my electric evader. Didnt mind the questions but it turned bad when he started to tell me to do stuff with it.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:55 PM
cleek
Banned

offtopic , but.....US should do how the Uk folks do there , ban guns, crime would drastically go down here[&o]
Old 09-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Missing Pieces

Everytime I fire up my truck, it attracts attention, the worst part for me, is that they won't stay out of the way, I try to explain, that an 8 pound truck traveling at 30-40 mph will do some serious damage to the ankles if it hits them. Also, if I hear one more time, "Can I try?", I'm gonna hit one of them on purpose just to keep them away.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:59 PM
RCtruckRacer

ORIGINAL: cleek

dam im getting more pissed off already just by reading ur post, Nitrohead! there should be a law against this[>:][>:]
Without new people getting into the hobby it would die. While I would never let someone drive my RC's, I am more than happy to talk about them. R/C's are cool, and it should be expected that some would be curious about them. Frankly, I find your attitude puzzling.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Missing Pieces

offtopic , but.....US should do how the Uk folks do there , ban guns, crime would drastically go down here[&o]

Just to put in my 2cents. Eveywhere firearms have been banned, violent crime has risen.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:02 PM
cleek
Banned

lol we r dead anways
Old 09-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Kevs Raptor 2

Mmmmmmmmmmm ankle treatment seems a good none violent activity to participate in
Old 09-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Kevs Raptor 2

ORIGINAL: Missing Pieces

Just to put in my 2cents. Eveywhere firearms have been banned, violent crime has risen.

Things are gettin' rough in the cities here,, why can't everyone just get on ??
Old 09-07-2007, 05:09 PM
binaryterror

Yeah then the criminals would still use them dufus! You think criminals buy LEGAL guns...

Then again you keep starting FLAME topics here, you had an electric fire in your truck...

Proven fact, when guns get banned crime rises since the criminals know no one can have them. Proven fact in countries were every citizen is allowed to own a gun such as Switzerland the crime is the nations lowest.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:23 PM
cleek
Banned

im not here to start a flame war , I just type before I think , im sorry[&o]
now back to the topic[8D]
Old 09-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Kevs Raptor 2

im not here to start a flame war , I just type before I think , im sorry[&o]
now back to the topic[8D]

Me Too,,, think I was the one though []

SORRY
Old 09-07-2007, 05:37 PM
gasfreak
My Feedback: (13)

Do you remember when you was a kid,you probably would do the same thing as the stuff that is happening to you
Old 09-07-2007, 06:19 PM
jatoracing33

the only time i would ever let any body drive my car/truck is if we are in the biggest open area possible
Old 09-07-2007, 06:24 PM
ttoks

when i bash i get many many people from around coming in to see what the commotion is, and i always have a chat to em, they ask a few questions, i answer them, sometimes the next time i see them they have one of there own, i've gotten 2 guys into the hobbie so far [8D] i like it when people ask me quetions about my trucks.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Snaut Rocket

Hey guns dont kill people. Gang Bangers and people with issues kill people.
People these days just dont understand how hard it is, (if your a noob) to control these things.
When ever some one ask me if they can drive it, I just tell them to give me a 600 dollar insurance policy because thats jow much i have into my truck.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:39 PM
binaryterror

Back on topic, I love this hobby, don't you all? How to make the hobby better and cheaper? Be a role model. When kids, families, heck anyone comes up to talk about the hobby you love why not promote it?

Talk to them, if you want to pay attention simply and politely ask they step back until you finish the tank and you'll be more than happy to talk with them. If they ask stupid questions, well give them information, stupid questions come from people not knowing, you didn't know everything about RC.

The more people we get in this hobby the cheaper things can get, simple economics of supply and demand. It also gets easier since with more people in the hobby more stores can flourish and they will carry more.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:43 PM
scottywilkes

i dont really have a problem talking to older people and adults, thats fine, they ask good questions, like where to buy them, where to get parts etc.

Il talk all day with them lol

I dont mind talking to little kids either, but they are annoying, just the mind numbing question over and over, "Can i have a go" Or "How fast does it go" It gets nagging when u get about 10 kids ask it when your bashing lol, and they always want to get in the way of it or play chicken, t hat really peeves me off.

Theres a few mature little kids that come and watch and all when im driving it, there pretty cool, even let them drive the trucks, and they have gotten pretty good at it, one of them asked for a rc for christmas from his folks and they got him a electric stadium truck that he plays with all the time

Once again, i have no problems with adults, mature kids, etc, its the annoying, try and get hit by the truck kids that peeve me off
Old 09-07-2007, 09:35 PM
nitro _ burner

ORIGINAL: scottywilkes

i dont really have a problem talking to older people and adults, thats fine, they ask good questions, like where to buy them, where to get parts etc.

Il talk all day with them lol

I dont mind talking to little kids either, but they are annoying, just the mind numbing question over and over, "Can i have a go" Or "How fast does it go" It gets nagging when u get about 10 kids ask it when your bashing lol, and they always want to get in the way of it or play chicken, t hat really peeves me off.

Theres a few mature little kids that come and watch and all when im driving it, there pretty cool, even let them drive the trucks, and they have gotten pretty good at it, one of them asked for a rc for christmas from his folks and they got him a electric stadium truck that he plays with all the time

Once again, i have no problems with adults, mature kids, etc, its the annoying, try and get hit by the truck kids that peeve me off
I agree!!! Eventhough i suppose you could call me a kid, at 14.......
Old 09-07-2007, 09:36 PM
schlags62

I think it is good to answer the questions, get more people involved. I sometimes wish there were people around when I am doing "my thing"
I have only been into nitro for about a year and I cannot find anyone to hangout with. LHS sells more guns & ammo (like earlier posts) and nobody gets together to RC. My plan is to start a club or something to get us together.[:-]
Old 09-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Missing Pieces

Yeah, I love to talk about my stuff, and give information, but its the little kids, I like to call "Brats", that no matter how many times you tell them to stay out of the way, they think it's funny to jump out in front of a sppeding car so you have to jam on the breaks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.