Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

HELP NEEDED

Old 10-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Dbosr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP NEEDED

i bought a 1/10th scale himotoracing eldorada nitro rc car for my younger brother, but unfortunatly with him being a young mischevious child, he has adjusted the the screws on the engine, and i have tried looking everywhere for info on how to get it back to factory setup but i cannot find info anywhere, is there any info anyone can give me on setting it up. i found that some cars have 2 or 3 screws on the engine so thought it would be best that i let you know there are only 2 screws on the engine, i have tried many things such as cleaning the fuel lines etc but after much failing i tried putting fuel direct into the carboreta (sp), and it tries to fire but still nothing so i can only think it is something to do with the air/fuel ratio mixture.
any help will be much appreciated

if anyone can be a great pal and help please can you email me on [email protected] with detail on what i'm to do,

thank you for your time i have lost patience with it as i been tinkering for approx 7 hours now
Old 10-02-2007, 02:26 PM
duckedup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP NEEDED

You might have better luck here - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_427/tt.htm

-I know it's a Redcat forum, but I'm pretty sure they're made by the same company...