t-maxx shocks

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2003, 09:54 PM
Hammers18

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default t-maxx shocks

What are the best shocks i can get for the t-maxx

best bang for buck

i know the shocks from progressive suspension are the best but they are out fo my price range. i have herd some bad things about the traxxas big bore shocks.

your feedback is appreciated
Old 03-27-2003, 12:20 AM
Dlock

Default t-maxx shocks

Take a look at the Dynamite/losi shocks. They are the ones I am going to get, eventually. They don't have a cap, so you can't blow it off. You fill them from the bottom. They are threaded for easy adjustment, and come in a variety of colors. I am defintiely going to get a set of these, when I am done buying other hop ups .....

Here's a link the the Dynamite website http://www.dynamiterc.com/Products/D...uctID=DYN7636S

You can get them cheaper than this, just got to find other sites that sell them. I can't remember any of them off the top of my head....
Old 03-27-2003, 12:22 AM
Rob D

Default t-maxx shocks

yes go with the Dynamite/losi shocks they are really good
Old 03-27-2003, 12:38 AM
Wookie
My Feedback: (5)

Default t-maxx shocks

Associated makes a nice set of shocks for the TMaxx. I've seen them on the net for $58.00 complete. You should be able to get them at your LHS for around $65.00. They are probably the best deal out there for a complete set of TMaxx shocks.

When I do upgrade the shocks on my TMaxx I'm going this route. Associated shocks with RPM two stage dampers.
Old 03-27-2003, 09:54 AM
9zap

Default t-maxx shocks

associated shocks are weak dont bother traxxas bigbore are good value... supermaxx supershock are the very best no doubt you can just run 4 of them and 124 bucks you will have the best out there