Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Factory Tracks Raceway MT racers

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Factory Tracks Raceway MT racers

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 10:12 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Factory Tracks Raceway MT racers

ORIGINAL: binaryterror

Ryan, well and all those interested the issue goes much deeper than even RCKen seems to want to indicate. Though thats between Matt and RCU at this point.
Actually, it doesn't go very deep at all. As I have said, Matt did not want to follow our rules, which are very plainly stated. I'm not going in to any details on this matter because they are a private matter between RCU and Matt, and they are not something that needs to be aired publically. As I have stated, it suffices to say that he did not want to comply with our rules. It was purely his choice in the matter. Our rules aren't something "super secret", the rules are in place and can be viewed by any member. [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_377662/anchors_377662/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#377662]RCU Community Rules[/link]

RCKen, who is the head administrator/moderator at RCU, I'd like to talk to him/her at length, finding your company structure is very well dodgy at best. You can PM me this info as it seems your kind doesn't want to share this information to the community at large.
My kind?? I'm not sure what you mean by that, but you are dead wrong. I will gladly share the information with you. You are free to contact the owner or administrators of RCU about this issue.

Mark Vigod (RCAdmin) - RCU Owner
Nathan Matt (Nathan) - RCU Administrator
Eric (Depfife) - Senior Forum Manager
Howard (Lightfoot) - Forum Manager

Nobody "hides' this information, nor are we "dodgy" about it in any way, shape, or form. All you have to do is ask.

Ken
Old 10-07-2008, 05:44 PM
infernalstone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess in our defense, when we go look at what the Community rules, those of us who largely hang out in this thread specifically don't see where he's breaking any of those rules. The only one I that I could see would maybe be the copyright stuff, in the sense that he's been showing his work for the sponsored truck bodies people have requested, or in some strange fashion related to him showing the completed bodies he's commissioned to do.

So, until I talk to him, I won't know what it was he's violated, because from my limited viewpoint, I don't see anything he's violated. But I don't follow around his PMs or know what he says in other subforums here.

Speaking of, can someone PM me a number or his email? I need to get in touch with him, and apparently can't do that here. :P
Old 10-07-2008, 06:13 PM
GT Batman

I agree, I read the rules and didn't see what he violated.

Call DBs, Bill has his number.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:19 PM
happywing

Why not move the thread to another site? Can we name other forums at this one? Maybe someone who read the rules can let us know.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:13 PM
GT Batman

Old 01-10-2009, 01:46 PM
muttly01

Can't get find out if you can install 21tm sleeve in a 18tm. 21 sleeve is around $25 more but if it works I would do it. Looks like you would need inner head too. Could use some help on this.
Old 01-24-2009, 05:28 PM
-Fast-Eddie
My Feedback: (2)

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this thread seems totally dead while i look at the dates of the posts, but just Saying hello and i've been talking to Matt about racing and getting caught up!
Old 09-06-2009, 07:51 AM
FE_Chris

Sooooooooooooooooo any of you guys still around?! Long time no see! I had to search for this thread I could'nt believe it!
Old 09-06-2009, 12:01 PM
FE_Chris

OMG I can't believe it. [X(] A factory tracks/ Dirtburners thread that no one is posting in...... This is crazy.........

Shoot....it has'nt been that long since I have been around. Where did everybody go? Brian, you still around?