Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

what r u getting for ur RC for xmas

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

what r u getting for ur RC for xmas

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 01:44 AM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what r u getting for ur RC for xmas

ORIGINAL: ttoks

gran turismo 1, 3 and 4 are all in the top selling console games of all time, forza isn't lol. and gran turismo 4 rendered in 1080i, first and only 6th gen console game to do so, comparing gran turismo HD (the "demo" to gran turismo5 if you will) to forza 2, the 360 has some competition, anyway theres no point getting into an argument about it, you just have to accept that my opinions different to your's, i like the PS3 more, and you like the 360 more, thats all there is to it.

oh and HALO 3 doesn't even render in true HD, it runs at 1152*640 instead of 1280*720 HD because the frame rate suffered if it was rendered in true HD, Microsoft have already run into the limits of the 360.
anyhoo, we should probably discus what we're doing with out RC's over chrissy now..
Actually, that would not be MS, that would be Bungie... and the 360 is only a year old. Give it some time for companies to code better games. Seriously, look at the original PS2 games vs. the ones that came out last year... WORLD of difference. It's just taking some time for the game coders to figure out how to max out the GPU without killing it. Look at Gears of War... much better HD and use of the GPU (or so I've heard... keep in mind, this IS second hand information) however I have seen Halo 3 and GOW on the same TV screen and GOW impressed me MUCH more than Halo 3.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:26 AM
xxturbowesxx

nothing like a good ole gaming debate to remind me of the nerds in rc lol...i got a tmaxx.. a new body to paint for my buggy..a new temp gauge..and some fuel
Old 12-14-2007, 12:22 PM
humanoid

What is with all of this video game ****! Go outside and smell the fresh air. j/k I am a PC gamer as well.

I am getting a Associated MGT 8.0
Of course I had to buy it myself becuase no one else loves me.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:22 PM
ttoks

i'm kinda a middle gamer, my compy sucks so no PC games, but i got a fair few on the PS3, PS2 and original X box, hoping to get a 360 sometimes, but i gotta save the money to buy a car
Old 12-14-2007, 05:27 PM
phenix_racing

pc is horrible do yourselfs a favor go out and get a xbox360 with halo 3 and guitar hero 3
Old 12-14-2007, 05:34 PM
DriftingDragon

stick to the topic guys

E-Firestorm

and if you are really into rc you dont need game consoles
Old 12-15-2007, 02:44 PM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: DriftingDragon
and if you are really into rc you dont need game consoles
Yep, we could devote all of our time and money to one thing instead of diversifying. I was into gaming before R/C's... bought my PS2 in 2002. Got my Revo in 2005. Wife doesn't like R/C's as much as video games... therefore it's easier to convince her that we "need" new stuff.

If I had taken your advice, I wouldn't have gotten into R/C's... and that would have been a shame. []