Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Size: Terra Crusher vs Monster GT

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Size: Terra Crusher vs Monster GT

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2003, 12:54 PM
grampi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Size: Terra Crusher vs Monster GT

I agree size does matter, but it aint the most important thing. Before I buy any vehicle, it'll have to be tough, it'll have to handle well, it needs to be fast or at least have the potential to be fast, and most important, it's got to have good part availability. The combination of these these aspects is far more important than size.
Old 05-23-2003, 03:54 AM
new72Savage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Size: Terra Crusher vs Monster GT

I agree with all the above, except speed. Yeah i love to go fast, but when i catch myself running straight out at the highest speed possible, i tell myself ..."this isnt what u bought this for...if i wanna drive fast i should have bought an asphalt car"

Speed is only important to me in so much that i can get going fast enough to launch off the next jump....lol. So yeah surviving that jump would be nice...lmao.

But there are plenty of back and forths on here about which is fastest (which i dont understand in this application) so i was just promoting the fact that arguing over size is a little more relevent to this forum.