Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Can anyone help with my Cen ...?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Can anyone help with my Cen ...?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Silviadrift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can anyone help with my Cen ...?

Hello , Was just wondering if anyone could maybe solve a few issue's for me .Last week i decided to drag my Cen fun factor MT 2 out of the shed and start using it again , after getting it runing there is a few problems , one of these is when the car goes to change in to second gear the engine just " bogs down " and stalls also if i just go past around 75% throttle , soon as i hit that point on the transmiter it just dies on me [] , i also kinda screwed up the " rich / lean " screw on the carb ( any tips for " resetting " this ? ) ...Last but not least is that there is a slight " tingling " when the car is on tickover - im guessing something with the clutch ( gona have a look inside when its cooled down a lil ) Any help is greatly apreciated , thank you
Old 12-11-2008, 03:16 PM
derrick05

Default RE: Can anyone help with my Cen ...?

Sounds like you may be running too lean.Your engine stalls because its starving for fuel due to the lean condition,the more throttle you give,the more it starves.Thats just a MAYBE and a good place to start before you rip your truck apart
Old 12-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Silviadrift

Thank you for the reply there sir , Definetly gona try richening the mixture a lil when i get these cluch bearings sorted out , Thanks
Old 12-14-2008, 07:33 AM
Silviadrift

Just so you know , it worked a treat . Thanx again
Silv