Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 09:19 PM
Dsyyke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie

Hello. I am new to Nitro RC, but have owned electric cars. I am torn between the Revo 3.3 or the T-maxx 3.3. I want something that's durable and relatively simple. I will be doing some street driving, but mostly just playing around off-road. Any input we be appreciated. Thanks
Old 01-22-2009, 09:21 PM
MadManAndrew

Default RE: Newbie

DONT GET THE TMAXX! I'd say get a Savage, STOCK, its just as fast as the REVO and waaaaaaay more durable...but the REVO handles quite a a bit better and, well, is more expensive...
Old 01-23-2009, 12:29 PM
rclynx

There is nothing wrong with a T-Maxx and its very durable ( after you put 300 to 400 dollars of upgrades) truck. The Revo is one of the best known race worthy trucks on the market, but its a truck made for racers and up keep is very expensive. Don't get me wrong there is nothing cheap about RC Nitro period. Traxxas is the #1 seller in the world and that why you see so much and hear so much about it. It will do you well to do a lot of research before you jump into anything in the RC Nitro field. The only thing I will give you is what anyone should give you but they won't because aroung here most people are owners of one or even sometimes a 2 or 3 trucks or cars and the one that broke the least is the best. The first one always winds up being junk no matter what it is because there to dumb to realize that they tore it up learning and the next one they got didn't get the abuse the first one did [:@] A lot of people love the trucks but if you want to learn Nitro toys and come out with a good education, get any 1/8 buggy thats on the market. There is nothing as fast as a 1/8 buggy and more durable. Trucks and Truggies are just eye candy when it comes to having both options "FAST" "DURABLE"
Old 01-23-2009, 05:02 PM
trx1
My Feedback: (2)

get a nitro sport! great newbie truck as is the DTX n-evader!