Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Which 1/8 plus Scale Monster?????

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Which 1/8 plus Scale Monster?????

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 11:01 PM
Modsledd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which 1/8 plus Scale Monster?????

I've got a CEN GST 7.7 still in the box and my neighbor wants to buy it from me. I am either gonna replace it (CEN GST 7.7) or buy either a Savage XL, Team Associated MGT 8.0, or a Losi LST XXL..... Which one should I buy? I like the looks to the CEN, it seems well built, I have a Savage already but would buy another if that's whats you all think. I read about the Losi and it seems really sweet, I already have a DX3S so I hate the idea of paying more for the controller but I can sell it. I don't know much about the MGT.... Hit me with your opinions PLEASE!!!!!

Thanks
Old 01-27-2009, 11:24 PM
Modsledd

Default RE: Which 1/8 plus Scale Monster?????

I forgot XTM MMT maybe a good one too.....
Old 01-27-2009, 11:34 PM
Sugafree

I'd go with the XXLST and then You can sell the Radio for around $200....Puts you at $450 for a BadAss Truck...
Old 01-27-2009, 11:41 PM
twomanytoys

The XTM MMT is maye the fastest Mt out but pars would be hard to find. Losi makes solid trucks so you cant go wrong there. I have the MGt 4.6 and 8.0. The 8.0 has GOBS of torque but its not any faster than my Savage with an LRp engine. The Savage Xl is a great truck but the5.9 is crap. I would say the XXl is going to be the best all around truck.