Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Tmaxx Monster Truck Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 02:36 AM
GregMac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tmaxx Monster Truck Upgrades

HELLO ALL,I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST MT AND I WAS WONDERING WHERE ON THE NET IS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY UPGRADES.THE LOCAL HOBBY SHOP HAS ALOT FOR THE TMAXX BUT SEEMS ALITTLE PRICEY.I WAS LOOKING FOR ALUMINUM UPGRADES.THANKS TO ALL FOR ANY HELP...GREG
Old 06-10-2003, 03:02 AM
lilcap232
My Feedback: (14)

try www.thercproshop.com
Old 06-10-2003, 03:07 AM
Dlock

If you want the best aluminum upgrades then go here http://www.monstermaxx.com/ They have by far the best setups for the T Maxx. If you are into racing they have a setup for that. If you want to bash they got that, or if you want a little of both they got that too.

I can't really see myself spending that much money for something I just bash around. That's just me. I have some aluminum, but I try and keep it to a minimum. I have GA 7075 Bulkheads http://www.greatassemblyrc.com/ you can get them here. An aluminum servo skid plate, and will eventually get some aluminum chassis braces. I feel that it's good to have a solid middle of a truck. Then if something breaks it's fairly easy to repair and does not require the complete tear-down of the truck. I also run RPM A Arms since they are tougher and have a guarentee get then here http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/core.htm

These website are not necissarilly the best place to get them. There are some far cheaper prices out there. You will just have to do some searching. Or if you want post what you are looking for and I will post a link to the best price I have found. Give us some hints as too what you are looking for and we can help you out. Good Luck.
Old 06-10-2003, 03:30 AM
POJack

www.hobbyshopnj.com Anything and everything for a t-maxx. Just click the link on the left where it sais "t-maxx upgrades. also, www.stormerhobbies.com These are two of the best online hobby shops IMO.
Old 06-10-2003, 08:01 AM
adeoliver
My Feedback: (4)

EBAY DUDE!! TOys&hobbies, radio control, cars, TMAXX, find just about anything you could want, at better prices then you will find anywhere else!! But for a good online store, stormerhobbies is great.
Old 06-10-2003, 05:14 PM
retroactivefunk
My Feedback: (1)

ebay, also check nova rc products or something like that, they have a-arms, and shock mount kit for like $130
Old 06-10-2003, 05:54 PM
Alteramod

Originally posted by adeoliver
EBAY DUDE!! TOys&hobbies, radio control, cars, TMAXX, find just about anything you could want, at better prices then you will find anywhere else!! But for a good online store, stormerhobbies is great.
Instead of clicking toys&hobbies, radio control, cars, tmaxx...
why dont you just type "t-maxx" in the search lol
Old 06-11-2003, 03:52 PM
sirmaxxalot

Man the best upgrade you can get for your tmaxx is a savage!
I own both and the savage is a little slower but never breaks in comparison to my tmaxx which is almost every time I drive it!!
Then ya can't find parts hell I ran my tmaxx in 2wd for two months because I couldn't drivew shafts or cvd's now the motor
is starting to SUCK it's only good for 5 mins then constanty stalling any ways save your money. Besides once you one of those metal parts they bend or just break everything around them! SELL YOUR TMAXX WELL YOU STILL CAN!!!!!