Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

which upgrade

Old 07-14-2003, 10:30 PM
ptimer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which upgrade

ok. ive broken one of my a arms on my tmaxx 2.5 and now im wondering which is the best upgrade to replace it with,with a fair price in mind so can anyone give me any info
Old 07-14-2003, 11:46 PM
elway358

Default which upgrade

I have a Maxx and Savage and have broken about three or four arms on the Maxx. Since the Maxx is basically my second vehicle, I opted for the RPM plastic replacement arms..much beafier than stock. Since adding these, I have not broken any. If my Savage ever decides to break an arm, hasnt in 4 months of bashing, I will replace with aluminum. So if the Maxx is your main ride and you value beauty as well as performance, go with aluminum. However, like I said the plastic rpm's have held up terriffic.
Old 07-14-2003, 11:52 PM
ptimer

Default which upgrade

great, thanks again.
Old 07-15-2003, 12:32 AM
studysession

Default which upgrade

Go RPM - My wife wrecks her TMaxx ALL THE TIME!!!!

I replaced them with RPM and they don't break anymore. Now all she breaks are the bulk heads, shock towers, bends the pins and screws, and sometimes the body mounts, bumper mounts and screws, and other stuff.

Will be selling both of her TMaxx's soon on Ebay after we move. Get something that does not break as easy. My buggy takes worse beating than she puts her Maxx through and only thing I have done is pop the bead on a tire when racing through some rocks and wheel got stuck.