RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

i finally got it

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 07:18 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i finally got it

i fianlly got my savage so goodbye terra crusher ....i got 2 savage now ....
Old 07-23-2003, 07:20 PM
cemeb4dk

Default i finally got it

Badboy welcome to the 2 savage club, its fun...
Old 07-24-2003, 05:04 AM
badboy2

Default i finally got it

whats the feeling after havung 2savages in a while...?before i was planning to trade the other one but i cant think of any truck that would satisfy me like the savage although my first motor died early but i think it was my fault cuz of poor tuning..anyway i like the tc too but too complicated for me i find the savage more easy to fix especially the tranny
Old 07-24-2003, 03:08 PM
cemeb4dk

Default i finally got it

one is good, 2 is better, for me after having the first, I knew what needed to be repplaced in the second. I race usually every other weekend, so i get to enter twice and race the two of them this way i'm more involved in the day. and also like right now my .26 is down with a broken one way, so i can still bash with the other, its keeps me busy until i get my buggy next week..
Old 07-24-2003, 03:26 PM
Avalanche

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default i finally got it

Congrats! If one is great, 2 is better!!!
Old 07-26-2003, 01:10 AM
Savage_Dias

Default i finally got it

That's crazy. I couldn't imagine owning 2 of the same vehicle unless one was totaled. I'm not saying that it wouldn't be killer to have 2 Savages for when one breaks but I'd rather buy something different. I guess that's why I ordered a MBX Pro a little while ago. lol Do you plan on matching the upgrades or trying different products? Congrats on the new purchase!
Old 07-26-2003, 05:03 AM
badboy2

Default i finally got it

i used to say that "i would never have 2 same trucks" i even said that on some other post but now i cant think of any thing of this class that i would like thats why i traded my terra crusher which i cant put a larger engine unless i modify while the savage i am right there if my engine dies i can put in a better engine..if ever ill trade again it will be for a titan cuz i could put an engine like what i can put in a savage..thats whats the reason i ended up with 2 savages now maybe my comparison is only engines iwont get another 8port even i like it ill get maybe a picco26 which maybe could change the speed maybe faster?and also maybe ill try to do match the upgrades ..